BY CARGO

Cargo s new Matte Bronzer has all the great qualities of our traditional, award winning bronzing powder but without the shimmer, making it ideal on all skin types! "The best bronzer in the business" say our pro artist fans.  Our award-winning bronzer is a global best-seller and universally known for giving gals everywhere a natural-looking golden glow. see more...

Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
This bronzer works well if you have darker skin. Blens very well too and can also be applied as a blush if wanted.
Ashley W.
Lewisburg, TN
Cargo bronzers and blessings are a must have in your make up kit. They are super pigmented and last a long time. Creamy consistency in powder form!
Cristina T.
I love the Cargo bronzers. The colors are pigmented, nice color (not muddy or orangy) and the pan lasts a really long time. I like the packaging except its much easier when a bronzer is in compact form, but that's a small detail I overlook when the quality is there.
Daniie B.
This bronzer has been my go to this summer! I love the color it gives me and its neutral enough to do a light contour but perfect for bronzing! it lasts all day and blends smoothly! I always just wish I could depot it because the little tins vet lost sometimes because they are so small.
Maria E.
Baltimore, MD
The bronzing cargo powder,is very soothing to the skin,and it seems too last for hours after you apply it..Good product... woohoo..
Cheyenne S.
Murrieta, CA
Love love love this bronzer! I just purchased it for the first time and it's definitely worth it
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
The bronzer is pretty but is glittery and once you blend it it's hard to tell you even have it on. I'm not going to be purchasing this after the sample I received
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I have this Cargo Bronzer and it is amazing especially during the winter months to give me a warm look. It will look great with my holiday look this Christmas. I have fair to medium skin and this bronzer does not give a harsh look. It looks perfect and natural.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
Love the color, it's easy to carry and apply, and doesn't look orange or muddy brown. I got mine in a set, so it wasn't too expensive.
Viola C.
Review for: Medium
Nice and long lasting. I don't actually use bronzer though. I received this in my June Lip Monthly Bag. I use it as eyeshadow and it's quiet pretty. With a bit of shimmer and a formula that easily blends it makes for a great shadow. A nice light gold colour. CARGO Bronzing Powder Bronzer
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this too?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does this bribery start true to color as the day goes on or do you find troubles with it oxidizing?
Bree B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Cheap alternatives to this bronzer?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does rosa bronzer look orange when you apply it?