BY CARGO

Cargo s new Matte Bronzer has all the great qualities of our traditional, award winning bronzing powder but without the shimmer, making it ideal on all skin types! "The best bronzer in the business" say our pro artist fans.  Our award-winning bronzer is a global best-seller and universally known for giving gals everywhere a natural-looking golden glow. see more...

beth b.
beth b.
Spring Hill, FL
This is a great bronzer. Good selection of shades. Goes on evenly. I would recommend this. Very easy to blend.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this Cargo Bronzer and it is amazing especially during the winter months to give me a warm look. It will look great with my holiday look this Christmas. I have fair to medium skin and this bronzer does not give a harsh look. It looks perfect and natural.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bronzer is pretty but is glittery and once you blend it it's hard to tell you even have it on. I'm not going to be purchasing this after the sample I received
Katelyn Y.
Katelyn Y.
Love this bronzer, it's so easy to blend and the color stays perfect all day long! Doesn't turn orange at all
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this bronzer! It's a perfect shade, not too dark and not too light. I am able to place this under my compact for a lighter glow, or on top on a finished face for a darker glow. I would def keep buying this!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Burleson , TX
Love love love love this bronzing power it really does work its magic! Cargo makeup are a must buy!!!!!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Jacksonville , FL
Love the bronzer it's a perfect natural shade very high pigmented so less means more I think it's perfect bronzer for summer time if you want that glory sunk issued look this is a go to bronzer.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Alpharetta, GA
Favorite bronzing powder. Love the packaging and product.Hit pan a few weeks ago and now looking to buy a new one. This product is not muddy like some other bronzers.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this bronzer, because it was silky and light, however it wasn't too impressive. It had some shimmer in it and that disappointed me because I was expecting a matte bronzer, but I can deal with it. I like the packaging except its much easier when a bronzer is in compact form, but that's a small detail I overlook when the quality is there.
Nhi D.
Nhi D.
Sacramento, CA
Beside the unique packaging the product is amazing. In my opinion this is the perfect shade of contour. With a light hand you can get a natural bronze and it's buildable so you can get a very sculpted chizzled cheekbone without the orangey color or muddy color. Love it
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this too?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does this bribery start true to color as the day goes on or do you find troubles with it oxidizing?
Bree B.
Bree B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Cheap alternatives to this bronzer?
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does rosa bronzer look orange when you apply it?