BY CARGO

Cargo s new Matte Bronzer has all the great qualities of our traditional, award winning bronzing powder but without the shimmer, making it ideal on all skin types! "The best bronzer in the business" say our pro artist fans.  Our award-winning bronzer is a global best-seller and universally known for giving gals everywhere a natural-looking golden glow. see more...

Cristina T.
I love the Cargo bronzers. The colors are pigmented, nice color (not muddy or orangy) and the pan lasts a really long time. I like the packaging except its much easier when a bronzer is in compact form, but that's a small detail I overlook when the quality is there.
Gillian K.
This bronzer is beautiful. It isn't too orange or muddy and I have fair skin. It has a hint of shimmer but not too much and it's also a great eyeshadow.
Ashley W.
Lewisburg, TN
Cargo bronzers and blessings are a must have in your make up kit. They are super pigmented and last a long time. Creamy consistency in powder form!
Emily G.
First bronzer I ever had it looks so natural and lasts forever I had one for like a year and a half and I used it quite often definitely worth it
Vanessa B.
Goffstown, NH
I adore this product. Great packaging, it is very unique. The pigmentation is amazing and is perfect for all year long. This is my go-to bronzer!

Mishal F.
I got this in my allure Beauty box and it was pretty good it warms up my face nicely however I still like my too faced chocolate soleil one better.
Amy N.
Crofton, MD
I love using this bronzer especially in the summer. The shades are perfect and it lasts all day. I also, love the compact tin in comes in.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
Love the color, it's easy to carry and apply, and doesn't look orange or muddy brown. I got mine in a set, so it wasn't too expensive.
Maria E.
Baltimore, MD
The bronzing cargo powder,is very soothing to the skin,and it seems too last for hours after you apply it..Good product... woohoo..
marbella o.
I really like this bronzer and recommend it. It gives off a natural look. The packaging is cure but it is quire hard to open
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this too?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does this stay true to color as the day goes on or do you find troubles with it oxidizing?
Bree B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Cheap alternatives to this bronzer?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Does rosa bronzer look orange when you apply it?