BY CARGO

Cargo s new Matte Bronzer has all the great qualities of our traditional, award winning bronzing powder but without the shimmer, making it ideal on all skin types! "The best bronzer in the business" say our pro artist fans.  Our award-winning bronzer is a global best-seller and universally known for giving gals everywhere a natural-looking golden glow. see more...

Whitnea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great!! As a beginner for using bronzer it doesn't make me look orange even if I mess up!
Ashley W.
Lewisburg, TN
Cargo bronzers and blessings are a must have in your make up kit. They are super pigmented and last a long time. Creamy consistency in powder form!
Cristina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Cargo bronzers. The colors are pigmented, nice color (not muddy or orangy) and the pan lasts a really long time. I like the packaging except its much easier when a bronzer is in compact form, but that's a small detail I overlook when the quality is there.
Daniie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer has been my go to this summer! I love the color it gives me and its neutral enough to do a light contour but perfect for bronzing! it lasts all day and blends smoothly! I always just wish I could depot it because the little tins vet lost sometimes because they are so small.
Maria E.
Baltimore, MD
The bronzing cargo powder,is very soothing to the skin,and it seems too last for hours after you apply it..Good product... woohoo..
Cheyenne S.
Murrieta, CA
Love love love this bronzer! I just purchased it for the first time and it's definitely worth it
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this bronzer! It's a great color and really warms up the face nicely. It's a little shimmery but not in a bad way.
I adore this bronzer ! There is little to no fall out and great pigment ! There's no shimmer it's a nice matte and it's great for everyday use. I have skin issues such as eczema and pscorasis that I occationally get on my face and this does not cause nor irritate those issues which is great for me with any product. It's very gentle on my skin and it's not overbearing with color which also makes it wonderful for everyday use ! I will purchase this product again and I do love how it is subtle but can be built up for more color if desired.
Callie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on very smooth. But there is a shimmer. Very buildable! It can give a subtle glow to a sharp contour. But I suggest this for people who already have tans. Looks too muggy on my light skin tone.
Mishal F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my allure Beauty box and it was pretty good it warms up my face nicely however I still like my too faced chocolate soleil one better.
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this too?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay true to color as the day goes on or do you find troubles with it oxidizing?
Bree B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Cheap alternatives to this bronzer?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does rosa bronzer look orange when you apply it?