BY CARGO

Cargo s new Matte Bronzer has all the great qualities of our traditional, award winning bronzing powder but without the shimmer, making it ideal on all skin types! "The best bronzer in the business" say our pro artist fans.  Our award-winning bronzer is a global best-seller and universally known for giving gals everywhere a natural-looking golden glow. see more...

CARGO Bronzing Powder Bronzer
  • "lovely bronzer! i received it in my boxycharm! i love the pigmentation and it is really easy to use! it is a matte finish! the pigmentation is easy to blend to get the desired darkness! i have light skin and still use this for my contouring! i would definitely recommend to others!  " in 8 reviews
Jacqueline A.
Wdm, IA
Was looking for a bronzer and found that Cargo had some. Tried it and loved it. It went on smooth. .It was a very nice shimmer and not to bright on dark tones. I would recommend to my friends.
Paula M.
Jersey City, NJ
I had been a long time loyal fan of cargo blush, roman, and bronzer. However the company's product disappeared from shelves and I couldn't locate it anywhere. I recommend CARGO, it has staying power and no fall out.
Laura M.
I love all cargo products! but this bronzer exceeded my expectations!! its amazing! it can be used all year around and has the perfect amount of shimmer without being too much!
Lindsey S.
This cargo bronzer is amazing. I recently stocked up on a lot of cargo products and was so happy with this. it blends well and has buildable color as well. So great!
Jessica J.
It's very natural looking and almost impossible to over apply because it gives a subtle glow. I like to use this before blush. It is also safe to travel with because of the sturdy tin.
Valeria M.
Orlando, FL
I love cargo products. all of there powder products are long wearing and give great coverage. i wish i could purchas more but their products can run kind of expensive. sometimes they offer sales at ulta though.
Mary L.
Jacksonville , FL
Love the bronzer it's a perfect natural shade very high pigmented so less means more I think it's perfect bronzer for summer time if you want that glory sunk issued look this is a go to bronzer.
Sofia S.
Alpharetta, GA
Favorite bronzing powder. Love the packaging and product.Hit pan a few weeks ago and now looking to buy a new one. This product is not muddy like some other bronzers.
Becky K.
Loveland, CO
I loooooove my cargo bronzer! It looks natural, yet has build able color. Long-lasting too! It's expensive, but lasts a long time. I highly recommend this product.
Emily W.
A beautiful long wearing bronzer that looks natural. The pigment works flawlessly with almost all skint ones. The pigment will not make you orange or dirty looking.
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this too?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does this stay true to color as the day goes on or do you find troubles with it oxidizing?
Bree B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Cheap alternatives to this bronzer?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Does rosa bronzer look orange when you apply it?