BY CARGO

Cargo s new Matte Bronzer has all the great qualities of our traditional, award winning bronzing powder but without the shimmer, making it ideal on all skin types! "The best bronzer in the business" say our pro artist fans.  Our award-winning bronzer is a global best-seller and universally known for giving gals everywhere a natural-looking golden glow. see more...

Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: Medium more...
I love this Bronzer. It's a nice warm shimmering Bronzer. It looks beautiful in the summer because it gives you that golden luminous bronzed look to the cheeks. So beautiful and I highly recommend this.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Review for: Matte-Medium more...
This bronzer is amazing! Very pigmented and natural. Light in the skin and very buildable. Buttery and matte consistency and true to color. I use this almost every day and is a staple in my makeup bag!
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got this bronzer in medium on my Birchbox of March. It is super pigmented, long lasting and blends very easily. The medium tone was ok for my skin tone. This bronzer gives you a sun kissed skin.
Shanti R.
Review for: Medium more...
I just got introduced to Cargo brand by a friend, So I had to try it. This bronzer is water resistant. It's a long lasting powder gives me a nice shimmery glow. Worth the try.
I adore this bronzer ! There is little to no fall out and great pigment ! There's no shimmer it's a nice matte and it's great for everyday use. I have skin issues such as eczema and pscorasis that I occationally get on my face and this does not cause nor irritate those issues which is great for me with any product. It's very gentle on my skin and it's not overbearing with color which also makes it wonderful for everyday use ! I will purchase this product again and I do love how it is subtle but can be built up for more color if desired.
Stephanie P.
I got this at first as a sample for buying the Cargo foundation, though I ended up hating the foundation, but I LOVE this bronzer! It's shimmery and doesn't look orange on my face. It give me the glow that my pale pasty skin needs. I have been wearing this everyday!
Lauren G.
I received this bronzer in my May 2016 Birchbox. The bronzer left my skin looking like it was kissed by the sun. Unfortunately, I had to use a good amount of product to get it noticeable on my medium skin tone. I would not spend my money on purchasing this product after my sample is gone. I think my current bronzer does a much better job. The packing is really cool.
Erica M.
Vancouver, WA
One of the best bronzers I own. It's not a cool contour shade, but not warm orange shade. I'd compare it to the Chocolate Soleil bronzer (the original middle shade) from Too Faced. I love how it's not powdery and you won't be wasting the product. I've had mine at least two years and have barely made a dent! The packaging makes it great for travel and the matte-ness makes it great as an all-over dusting of color.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I liked this bronzer, because it was silky and light, however it wasn't too impressive. It had some shimmer in it and that disappointed me because I was expecting a matte bronzer, but I can deal with it. I like the packaging except its much easier when a bronzer is in compact form, but that's a small detail I overlook when the quality is there.
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I received this in an ipsy bag and immediately purchased. it wears well with or without a primer. Easy to apply and has great pigment. The packaging can be a bit annoying but the products amazingness waives the irritation of oily hands trying to open container. This is my go to bronzer
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this too?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does this stay true to color as the day goes on or do you find troubles with it oxidizing?
Bree B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Cheap alternatives to this bronzer?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Does rosa bronzer look orange when you apply it?