BY CARGO

Cargo s new Matte Bronzer has all the great qualities of our traditional, award winning bronzing powder but without the shimmer, making it ideal on all skin types! "The best bronzer in the business" say our pro artist fans.  Our award-winning bronzer is a global best-seller and universally known for giving gals everywhere a natural-looking golden glow. see more...

Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Matte-Medium
I must say I wasn't to excited to try this product at first, mainly because I am very biased when it comes to bronzer. I have been known to like one or two brands and stick with those. That is, until I tried Cargo Matte-Medium bronzer! Omgeeeee it is now my favorite and my go to bronzer for all of my everyday looks. It does not apply too powdery, therefore you don't waste any product! I love the fact that it goes on smooth and doesn't look thick on your face, but my favorite thing about Cargo Matte bronzer is that it doesn't leave that shimmer look behind. I am not a fan of the shimmer inside a bronzer at all. If I want shimmer I'll use highlighter, and that's what I love the most about Cargo, because it gives you the option to have a beautiful brozed look without all the extra shimmer and shine! It has great pigment and is perfect to achieve a sun kissed look!
Shanti R.
Review for: Medium
I just got introduced to Cargo brand by a friend, So I had to try it. This bronzer is water resistant. It's a long lasting powder gives me a nice shimmery glow. Worth the try.
Cecille W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product at Ulta during their 21 Days of Beauty sale and I heard many good things about Cargo powders so I decided to try the bronzer. The color is a little too orange for my skin tone and I usually have to balance it out with a pink blush. It blends pretty well but the staying power is just okay. The only big problem I have with this is the packaging. It's SO hard to open. I always have to leave it half closed so I can just pop off the lid when I need to use it. But other times, if it's on tight and I have slightly clammy hands - there's no way I'm opening this. Another time, it ended up at the bottom of my makeup bag and even my boyfriend had to use noticeable force to get it open. Overall, nothing spectacular about this bronzer and its such a hassle to open. I probably wouldn't purchase this again even if it was on sale.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Medium
I love this bronzer!! I can wear it alone or on my foundation. There is no fall out or runs off your face if you sweat a little. I don't believe it's that pricey, you can splurge $29 on a good bronzer. I'm on my 4th bronzer now because when I run out I run to buy one!! lol I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good bronzer.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am typically a "buff" in foundation shades and to me this product is too orangey...I got the Medium shade from a subscription website and would definitely it purchase again. Based on my own experience I wouldn't recommend this product unless you have a slight tan that way it doesn't look so orange on you.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this bronzer! It's a perfect shade, not too dark and not too light. I am able to place this under my compact for a lighter glow, or on top on a finished face for a darker glow. I would def keep buying this!
Shelby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely bronzer! I received it in my Boxycharm! I Love the pigmentation and it is really easy to use! It is a matte finish! the pigmentation is easy to blend to get the desired darkness! I have light skin and still use this for my contouring! I would definitely recommend to others!
Alexandria S.
Charlotte
Review for: Medium, Matte-Medium
This bronzer is a nice shade and applies well with minimal fall out and last all day. While i dont use bronzers often, it does well at being a more neutral color, not too pink, not too gray. I will probably just be using this as a nice transition shade in my crease.
Mona T.
I received this bronzer in a past BoxyCharm subscription. This bronzer is shimmery and kinda orange on the skin. You have to build it up or else it won't look like you have anything there, unless you are going for that look. I don't think this is worth the $20+ especially if there are better bronzers at the drugstore.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bronzer is pretty but is glittery and once you blend it it's hard to tell you even have it on. I'm not going to be purchasing this after the sample I received
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this too?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay true to color as the day goes on or do you find troubles with it oxidizing?
Bree B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Cheap alternatives to this bronzer?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does rosa bronzer look orange when you apply it?