3 colors available

BY CARGO

Cargo s new Matte Bronzer has all the great qualities of our traditional, award winning bronzing powder but without the shimmer, making it ideal on all skin types! "The best bronzer in the business" say our pro artist fans.  Our award-winning bronzer is a global best-seller and universally known for giving gals everywhere a natural-looking golden glow. see more...

Erica M.
Erica M.
Vancouver, WA
One of the best bronzers I own. It's not a cool contour shade, but not warm orange shade. I'd compare it to the Chocolate Soleil bronzer (the original middle shade) from Too Faced. I love how it's not powdery and you won't be wasting the product. I've had mine at least two years and have barely made a dent! The packaging makes it great for travel and the matte-ness makes it great as an all-over dusting of color.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this bronzer in my May 2016 Birchbox. The bronzer left my skin looking like it was kissed by the sun. Unfortunately, I had to use a good amount of product to get it noticeable on my medium skin tone. I would not spend my money on purchasing this product after my sample is gone. I think my current bronzer does a much better job. The packing is really cool.
Mona T.
Mona T.
I received this bronzer in a past BoxyCharm subscription. This bronzer is shimmery and kinda orange on the skin. You have to build it up or else it won't look like you have anything there, unless you are going for that look. I don't think this is worth the $20+ especially if there are better bronzers at the drugstore.
Bacon M.
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I received this in an ipsy bag and immediately purchased. it wears well with or without a primer. Easy to apply and has great pigment. The packaging can be a bit annoying but the products amazingness waives the irritation of oily hands trying to open container. This is my go to bronzer
Mary A.
Mary A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really soft and pigmented bronzer. The shade is not too orange and not too shimmery. And you really get a lot of products for the money. It stays on all day and I really like their metal packaging.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA
Best bronzer ever it is so beautiful and stands out great it mixes well with a cargo blush. The best combination in my eye is the medium bronzer with the Catalina blush. You'll look flawless!
Mishal F.
Mishal F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my allure Beauty box and it was pretty good it warms up my face nicely however I still like my too faced chocolate soleil one better.
marbella o.
marbella o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this bronzer and recommend it. It gives off a natural look. The packaging is cure but it is quire hard to open
Emily S.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
Amazing!!! It looks so amazing on every skin type. It does really well with or without primer!!
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Murphy, TX
Very build able and gives your face a nice sun-kissed radiance. Great with primer or without.
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
What other bronzer would you compare this too?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does this bribery start true to color as the day goes on or do you find troubles with it oxidizing?
Bree B.
Bree B.
Melbourne, Victoria
Cheap alternatives to this bronzer?
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does rosa bronzer look orange when you apply it?