CARGO Blush For Cheeks

by CARGO

Finally! A blush that makes sense. Cargo's oversized tins let you pick up pigment evenly for a better application. Louisiana -- an extra sheer pink infused with light bronze -- glides easily on your skin. Louisiana Finally, a blush that makes sense. These blushes are packaged in oversized tins. Why is big better? The large surface area lets you pick up pigment evenly on a blush brush for a better application. These blushes are moist, sheer powders that glide easily on the skin. Sheer, blendable, and natural-looking, CARGO blushes are used professionally on the sets of TV and film. The wide surface area make them easy to use with large blush brushes, allowing for an even application of product. Key Ingredients: Silica - An oil replacement that gives our blush a long wearing, silky, blendable and layerable texture for foolproof application every time. Aloe Vera - Extracted

I've heard that it is very pink when you put it on? is that true?
Start your review of CARGO Blush For Cheeks!
Product Highlights
“i wasn't sure how the pink color would work on my medium dark skin but it's a nice build able blush, perfect for someone who's not really a blush wearer. ” in reviews
“This is a long wearing blush so a little goes a long way which is at the top of my list in "wants" and "needs"!” in reviews
“A little goes a long way too!” in reviews
“It has 4 different shade that you can use as eye shadow or blush.” in reviews
Oakton, VA
CARGO Blush For Cheeks uploaded by Veronica M.
Cargo has amazing products and this soft pink blush is beautiful and subtle. I think it works best on paler skin. My cheeks remain blushed and pigmented throughput the whole day. It has a matte finish and blends well onto my cheeks. I both like and hate the circular tin it comes in because it is difficult to open but easy to swirl and get product onto blush brush. I overall recommend this Blush Cargo "The Big Easy" shade.
Yukon, OK
This is such an amazing blush!! It has great pigmentation yet not enough to make you look like a clown. The powder goes on smooth and where it's supposed to be and doesn't fly all over the place! This was one of my faves until someone dropped it and it shattered to pieces! I also loved the container it came in its nice and compact and stays closed without leaking everywhere and you don't have to worry about hinges breaking!! Definitely worth the purchase!
Love ! Just the right amount of shimmer and color payoff. Little to no fallout. Long lasting. Amazing color, so a little goes a long way , also very bendable ! I have nothing negative to say about this blush or this brand :) I will be repurchasing but I think this one will last me a while ! This did not cause any issues with my skin either and I have very sensitive skin so that's a major plus !
I'm writing the review for the bronzer and blush cargo duo. So first off the bronzer is very great and high in pigment. It has a little highlighting shimmer to it. However the blush is very sheer almost little to no pigment. I wouldn't recommend the blush on the bronzer the shade I have is medium (for the bronzer) and for the blush I have Catalina.
Kingsport, TN
This is an excellent blush that travels nicely! The tin packaging makes for a sturdy container which won't get crushed when tossed around during travels. I love the pigment and the packaging makes for extremely easy use. This is a long wearing blush so a little goes a long way which is at the top of my list in "wants" and "needs"! Priced a little high but when considering the usage, it's well worth the money spent.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Big Easy (shimmer pink beige)
Overall I really like this blush; it's soft, blendable, and gives a natural looking finish. I didn't find it quite as pigmented as a lot of other people seem to - I see a lot of comments talking about how a little goes a long way, but I personally had to build up several layers in order to get a moderately noticeable color. Still a good blush overall; not my all-time fave but I do find myself reaching for it fairly often.
CARGO Blush For Cheeks uploaded by Carla S.
Absolutely gorgeous! These provide a luminous finish, excellent color pay off and - a bit expensive - but last incredibly long. There are more sheer than opaque (al though this may vary by shade). I have recommended them in the past and still do. I only wish these were more "findable" and had a wider color range.
I bought the shade Tonga when it was on sale at ulta and it have no regrets. In the tin, it doesn't look like an interesting color but once it's applied it somewhat transforms into a beautiful shade. On my tan complexion, it shows up as a natural mauve blush pink. On my mother's lighter complexion, it shows up as a soft pink. It lasts all day and blends nicely. I highly recommend these blushes.
Wilmington, NC
All the other reviews are right, it only takes a little bit to get all the color you want! I have a duo with blush and bronzer and they both work the same way. I have a bright pink (got as a Birchbox sample) but it goes on and looks pretty natural! Definitely recommend.
Hialeah, FL
A lil of this product goes a long way. I received one in my glossy box last month and I am in love with it. It is the first blush I reach out to. It is a bit peachy carbonado I believe is the name . It's amazing for someone that just wants to have a day time look or a natural look going on . It is also a very good travel size :) Totally recommend this blush