BY CARGO

Finally! A blush that makes sense. Cargo's oversized tins let you pick up pigment evenly for a better application. Louisiana -- an extra sheer pink infused with light bronze -- glides easily on your skin. Louisiana Finally, a blush that makes sense. These blushes are packaged in oversized tins. Why is big better? The large surface area lets you pick up pigment evenly on a blush brush for a better application. These blushes are moist, sheer powders that glide easily on the skin. Sheer, blendable, and natural-looking, CARGO blushes are used professionally on the sets of TV and film. The wide surface area make them easy to use with large blush brushes, allowing for an even application of product. Key Ingredients: Silica - An oil replacement that gives our blush a long wearing, silky, blendable and layerable texture for foolproof application every time. Aloe Vera - Extracted see more...

CARGO Blush For Cheeks
  • "i wasn't sure how the pink color would work on my medium dark skin but it's a nice build able blush, perfect for someone who's not really a blush wearer. " in 7 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way too!" in 1 review
  • "This is a long wearing blush so a little goes a long way which is at the top of my list in "wants" and "needs"!" in 1 review
  • "It has 4 different shade that you can use as eye shadow or blush." in 1 review
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Big Easy (shimmer pink beige) more...
Wow this blush is AWESOME! I traded with someone to get this blush and I'm so glad I did. There is SO much product in the pan. The packaging itself is so freaking cute. This blush is PERFECT for my very fair skin and for a blush look that's not heavy. I put this lightly all over my cheek and then give more of a pink hue by concentrating it on just the apples of my cheeks
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Big Easy (shimmer pink beige) more...
Overall I really like this blush; it's soft, blendable, and gives a natural looking finish. I didn't find it quite as pigmented as a lot of other people seem to - I see a lot of comments talking about how a little goes a long way, but I personally had to build up several layers in order to get a moderately noticeable color. Still a good blush overall; not my all-time fave but I do find myself reaching for it fairly often.
Carla S.
Absolutely gorgeous! These provide a luminous finish, excellent color pay off and - a bit expensive - but last incredibly long. There are more sheer than opaque (al though this may vary by shade). I have recommended them in the past and still do. I only wish these were more "findable" and had a wider color range.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
Review for: Mendocino (shimmer berry) more...
I got this blush in a Pop Sugar Must Have Subscription box and I am so excited that I did because I love this blush. I don't wear blush every single day so this has lasted me a really long time and it lasts all day so I really enjoy it! Definitely would recommend!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This is a great blush! I am pretty loyal to my NARS blush, but gave this a try since I received a sample of it. A little went a long way and blended really well into my skin. It gave me a very natural, beautiful flush of color. I highly recommend!
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
Review for: Key Largo (matte bright pink) more...
This a nice intense pink color and it last a long time. Cargos blushes are soooo pigmented literally you only need to dab once into the product. It will last a long time because the pans are a good size and packing is amazing and they blend well.
Erica T.
Ok having only heard of this brand recently I have to give only honest reviews on the product I know about which is the Blush and Bronzer(check bronzer for my review there). So I got my blush duo in my subscription bag and I wasn't sure about the color because I'm so fair. The Color is Catalina (blush) and it's a very rosy pink. No shimmer and very very smooth. So smooth I almost feel like your blush brush will take up too much powder and you waste product in the process (tapping it off brush) instead of using it. But the color for the most part applies well if not too well so be careful to not use too much. It is pigmented. But I do have to say for the most part it was a beautiful color and I was pleased with its application. I just don't think it's really my kind of product.
Erin A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these blushes, the bronzer as well! I don't know if I would say they're swimmable, but they definitely last a long time-even in the summertime. I'm hoping to get more colors. There is a tiny bit of glitter but mostly its matte
Veronica M.
Cargo has amazing products and this soft pink blush is beautiful and subtle. I think it works best on paler skin. My cheeks remain blushed and pigmented throughput the whole day. It has a matte finish and blends well onto my cheeks. I both like and hate the circular tin it comes in because it is difficult to open but easy to swirl and get product onto blush brush. I overall recommend this Blush Cargo "The Big Easy" shade.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
This is such an amazing blush!! It has great pigmentation yet not enough to make you look like a clown. The powder goes on smooth and where it's supposed to be and doesn't fly all over the place! This was one of my faves until someone dropped it and it shattered to pieces! I also loved the container it came in its nice and compact and stays closed without leaking everywhere and you don't have to worry about hinges breaking!! Definitely worth the purchase!
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I've heard that it is very pink when you put it on? is that true?
shana t.
Trying to make a dupe review...? I cant seem to add but CARGO Blush For Cheeks Mendocino and NARS Blush outlaw are pretty spot on!