BY CARGO

CARGO Blush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• If you could pick one color, what would it be!? 2 Answers
  • I've heard this is well pigmented but does it have lastin...1 Answers
  • Is this a sheer blush? Or opaque1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "i love this blush so much! i have the color "the big easy" and it's such a beautiful pink. the only problem is there's quite a bit of glitter and when i tried to take it off with my makeup eraser, my face was very glittery. overall, still an awesome blush, such a beautiful color, very buildable and great pigmentation!" in 7 reviews
  • "With this blush though it is really important to know that a little goes a very long way!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are soft, well milled, and generally look great because you can build them up to your liking." in 1 review
  • "Just beware - a little bit goes a LONG way" in 1 review
  • "So smooth and the color payoff is amazing!" in 1 review
Heather A.
easley
These blushes are so beautifully pigmented ! I have the shades Catalina and Laguna and I love them both so much! Laguna is a very bright coral color. It’s gorgeous . Catalina is a light pink shade perfect for fair /porcelain skin tones. I love both of them ! I highly recommended these blushes ! I actually got these blushes on sale at KOHLS for 10 dollars each! they’re my FAVORITE! Highly recommended !
Ana V.
I received Los Cabos in my goodie bag from Mario Dedivanovic master class. It’s goes on sheer, not too pigmented. I’m a big fan of sheer blushes only because I like to go light on my blush color... the color selections are so pretty some are matte and some have shimmer! I added 3 colors to my kit for customers! Love this blush!
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this Cargo Cosmetics blush in my Allure subscription box and I love it!! It's highly pigmented and the color is a great match for my light skin tone. It's easy to apply and the packaging is simple and easy to fit into my makeup bag and grab on-the-go. It's long lasting and doesn't crease or smudge. Looks matte and natural, especially when paired with a setting powder or spray.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
I received a blush and bronzer duo but didn’t love the packaging- difficult to use a regular size brush so I didn’t get the full effect. The color was super sheer but buildable, I just need more pigment personally.
Stephanie L.
Jamaica, NY
I love this blush so much! I have the color "The Big Easy" and it's such a beautiful pink. The only problem is there's quite a bit of glitter and when I tried to take it off with my makeup eraser, my face was very glittery. Overall, still an awesome blush, such a beautiful color, very buildable and great pigmentation!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I got a Cargo blush in the color Bali in my allure beauty box and I’ve never heard of the brand before up until then. Love the color, perfect match for my skin tone. I also really like the packaging comes in a small circular metal container easy to carry and doesn’t break if you drop it. I would recommend and purchase again.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I received this blush as a sample in my Allure Beauty Box and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! It is a creamier formula, which I prefer. The color payoff is a perfect amount; not too pigmented but enough to show a difference. It applies very smoothly and blends very well. Overall I would recommend this blush!
Madison B.
This blush is amazing. I have very fair skin and it looks amazing on me, not too bright but just enough to finish off my entire look. Very easy to put on and matches with any makeup color. This product is a fair price and can be found at any sephora or ulta store! I would recommend this blush to anyone who is in search of a new one!
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
This is still one of my favorite blushes. It has so many color options, which are flattering to everyone. They are light and long lasting. The only con to me is the price, but you get a lot of product so it's worth it!
Katie R.
Land O Lakes, WI
Cargo blushes are a surprise love for me. The formula is so nice, colors are pigment yet are soft transfer for layering coverage that goes get muddy or look to over the top
Katrina K.
Auburn, AL
If you could pick one color, what would it be!?
ana o.
So pigmented what? If you would like this blush has a person with light skin?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a sheer blush? Or opaque
Emily L.
Halifax, NS
I've heard this is well pigmented but does it have lasting power? Pigmentation doesn't always mean it stays. Thanks!
Julianna M.
Apex, NC
I have oily skin and most blushes fade off easily, how does this one wear on oily skin during the summer?