BY CARGO

Medium / Dark CARGO created blu_ray™ Pressed Powder to provide a flawless base that looks completely natural.  This high-technology make-up contains photochromatic pigments to automatically color correct make-up so that color stays consistent in all types of lighting.  The ultra-fine micronized minerals fill-in lines while the micronized light diffusers reflect light randomly to camouflage imperfections.  In addition, the color corrects any redness in the skin.  The result is great coverage that looks completely natural. An irregular particle size creates light dispersion, an effect that softens the look of the skin tone This is the perfect powder, whether you are getting married, going to the prom, having portraits taken or simply want to look fabulous anytime! Oil-free formulation and non-irritating All skin types Key Ingredients - Oil-free: Ph see more...

• I had been told about this powder but don't I don't know ...1 Answers
Cameron J.
Orlando
Review for: 10 more...
I have been using this product for two years and I don't think I could have asked for a better powder! It covers without leaving residue, very light, and looks natural even in outdoor lighting.
Sharmitha Y.
I've had my eye on this product for quite some time but hesitated to buy it every time I went to Sephora due to the high price. However, I finally purchased it when I went to the Sephora inside my local JCPenney for $20, on sale from $32. I find that this product works best with a denser powder brush when I brush it lightly on my skin. If I buff the powder, it tends to look cakey. It definitely provides a matte finish and is long-lasting. I usually do not wear liquid foundation on a day-to-day basis, but rather just apply some moisturizer and this powder over and it provides a medium coverage. Would definitely recommend!
Kelly T.
Gives the perfect finish without being cakey! I use a powder brush to apply in the summer so it's lighter coverage and then I use a sponge in the winter for a heavier cover. It is the perfect all around powder!
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
I this really goes on smooth and blends very well its for everyday wear I its just a great product it blends well with African American skin is not heavy it goes on smooth and best of all they do not test their products on animals I really love this it really does give you full coverage
Melanie G.
Berkeley, CA
I use this to diminish the look of pores! Use a flat powder puff to press the powder into your skin as a final layer after foundation. Pricey but works well!
Alina A.
United States
This powder is perfect. Natural finish, keeps the shine away, and feels ultra light. If I could find this consistently, I'd never use anything else.
Cyndy C.
Best power ever!!!!!
I use daily good coverage and didn't cause breakouts!
Won't ever use any other
Amber H.
This does go on very smoothly love how it feels and last up to 3 hours not that good with staying
Nazia K.
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
It's smooth soft and is like a highlighting shade of powder , I really like it but I feel like it's better for oily skin people since it's drying abit on me
Yasmin S.
Wooww! Loved, leaves the skin with a more "stressed tone". I recommend rsrs
Vany V.
Downey, CA
I had been told about this powder but don't I don't know where I can find it. Would I be able to purchase it online?