BY CARGO

blu_ray™ High Definition Mattifier Oil-Free Created for high-definition filming to provide flawless results while looking completely natural.          An oil-free mattifier that is pore refining, line minimizing and skin conditioning.         blu_ray™ High Definition Mattifier is a luxurious formula that offers the mattifying properties of a loose powder in a slim, flexible, carry-anywhere tube. This silky liquid turns into a velvety smooth matte finish upon application. Oil-free and suitable for all skin types, blu_ray™ High Definition Mattifier can be used in place of a traditional powder, to set a woman s make-up for a polished finish with a natural look. blu_ray™ High Definition Mattifier can also be used as a make-up primer, for the ultimate in multi-use functionality. Ke see more...

Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I really like this primer. It is mattifying and blurs my pores as well as my cover fx primer!! It is soft and smooth and makes my skin feel so nice before my foundation. This primer is a little cheaper than other higher end primers, so I really like that!
Jessica S.
Mesa, AZ
When I used this product along with some of Cargo's other HD products I was impressed with how matte it made my foundation. It has the same consistency as Benefit's Porefessional, although it doesn't fill in the pores or fine lines at all like Benefit's product does. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who is oily because it doesn't absorb the oil like other mattifier's do, nor would I recommend it to someone with extremely sensitive skin because it is silicone based, but for Normal/combination it works great!