CARGO blu_ray Bronzer

by CARGO

Created for high-definition filming to provide picture-perfect results while looking completely natural, blu_ray™ Bronzer is a universally flattering matte shade of bronzer with a blendable, layerable formula that adjusts with ambient lighting, providing a natural finish day or night. This high-technology make-up contains photo chromatic pigments to automatically color correct make-up so that color stays consistent in all types of lighting.  The ultra-fine micronized minerals fill-in lines while the micronized light diffusers reflect light randomly to camouflage imperfections.  In addition, the color corrects any redness in the skin.  The result is a beautiful summer glow all year round that looks complete. The irregular particle size of the powder helps to scatter and diffuse the light, creating an optical blurring that gives the look of a softer, more refined s

Es súper hermosa ? No
Start your review of CARGO blu_ray Bronzer!
Wyomissing, PA
Review for: Bronze
Comes in only one color, which is extremely limiting because it doesn't take into account the fact that people have different skin tones and undertones. Disappeared into my skin. I'm very disappointed in this brand's lack of shade range in general.
Burt
I’m not the biggest fan of bronzer since I’m very pale and no shade looks that great on me, but this is my favorite one. I love the shine it gives off and the formula is very long lasting.
Bend, OR
Review for: Bronze
This was a really pretty bronzer. Even though it says matte, I felt it had a shimmer to it. There's only one shade option of the bronzer which was too dark for me. It would be nice if they had a lighter option.
tullytown, PA
I'd love to be gifted this for life, haha...but for real, so perfect and pretty. if you like it you caprob. test it somewhere, contact customer service and ask.
Vancouver, WA
Nice natural looking bronzer. A little goes a long way. It is easy to apply with a brush, and I use at night for a natural glow.
Dauphin
I love this bronzer/highlighter it has a georgous color. And it lasts a longtime. It's very pigmented so you don't need a lot of the product. I would absolutely recommend this.
Fantastic blush. Really brings out cheek bones and face structure. Just finishes makeup perfectly. Highly recommended by beauty experts.
Alberta, AB
CARGO blu_ray Bronzer uploaded by Lisa P.
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING I will always buy this product If you ever have the change to buy this dooooooo it!
London
Review for: Bronze
Great to get that summer glow and works perfectly with those olive skin tones.
Great to get that summer glow and works perfectly with those olive skin tones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...