CARGO Blockbuster Eye Shadow Palette

by CARGO

Get all your holiday eye shadow colors in one palette! Eye shadows are arranged in rows of expertly coordinated shades to achieve a variety of looks.

Features & Benefits:

Versatile, pigmented, long lasting, creamy formula, doesn't crease

weight: 2.82 oz

INGREDIENTS

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Silica , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain:titanium Dioxide(Ci 77891), Iron Oxides(Ci 77499, Ci 77492,ci 77499), Manganese Violet(Ci 77742), Ultramarines(Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake(Ci 19140), Red 40 Lake(Ci 16035), Blue 1 Lake(Ci 42090), Carmine(Ci 75470).

HOW TO USE

Instructions: GET THE LOOK (Neutral Look) 1). Use any shade from E1-E5 and sweep over the entire eye area. 2). Apply one shade from row D onto lid area. 3). Sweep a coordinating shade from row C into crease. 4). Apply one shade from either row A or B in the outer corner and lash line.

CARGO Blockbuster Eye Shadow Palette has anyone used this palette it looks amazing?
Start your review of CARGO Blockbuster Eye Shadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoCopperas Cove
I have green eyes so I use a lot of oranges. I love this palette so much. All of the colors are very pigmented. It's supper easy to use and apply and the big mirror makes it a good traveling palette.
9 months agoColumbus , IN
CARGO Blockbuster Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Lindsey C.
CARGO Blockbuster Eye Shadow Palette I picked up the 2018 blockbuster from my local kohls. I got it on sale for $19.50. Such a deal. Love the amount of base color brow bone shades. Great to have extra to work with other palettes. Nice variety of colors. Love warm tones. Can make a great smoky eye. Blends easily and nice pigmentation. Would recommend, especially at sale price. Such a large palette and very easy to use.
9 months ago
I really like this palette because there’s a nice balance between shimmers and mattes and there’s a lot of colors to choose from. The shadows are pigmented however there’s a lot of fallout and they tend to be a little bit messy. They blend nice and feel nice. I like cargo products even though they’re not super popular. I bought this on clearance at T.J.Maxx so I think I really spent my money right with this palette. Would I pay full regular price for this? Maybe not, but if you see it on sale pick it up
6 months ago
Oh My Gosh! So I just so happened to find this beauty in the clearance aisle at Kohls. And boy am I glad that I did! These shades are super pigmented, velvet smooth to apply, and phenomenal! I used this pallete for bridal makeup this weekend, and it was absolutley gorgeous!
8 months agoBronx, NY
I got this as a gift and i absolutely love it! You can do simple looks or extravagant looks all with this one pallet. love love love
8 months agoWinnipeg, MB
CARGO Blockbuster Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Haley S.
I just tested out this palette and I like it a lot! It comes with tons of colours and a variety of shades. The palette packaging is cute, and has exotic designs, a magnet clasp that works well, and a good sized mirror. The product is soft, I’ve used creamier feeling eyeshadows before (not to say that these are not nice!). However, I do find that they do crumble a bit easily. Onto the colours! The reds are really nice and I can see working well with a lot of skin tones. I feel that some of the browns could have slightly more pigment. The black is nice and Smokey, very buildable! The light shades are flattering and compliment the darker ones.
6 months agoSt, ON
Love the colors extremely easy to make beautiful simple everyday looks. Product is a little dry but still looks beautiful!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
Lindsey C. 4 months ago
Yes. I have this palette and love it. It's so planned out. It has a variety of brow and base shades. Then it has everything set up to create looks. You can easily create a variety of warm or cool toned looks with this palette. Shades are pigmented and blend easily. Shimmer shades pack a nice pop. I always use them wet. Very glad I bought. I got mine for a steal. It was on sale before Christmas at Kohls.