BY CARGO

BeachBlush, the marriage of blush and bronzer! Four harmonious shades that when swept together create the perfect balance of color for the skin, giving the radiance of a newly flushed face and a lasting summertime tan.  In our classic jumbo tin. BeachBlush™ provides the benefits of blush and bronzer in one convenient product. Four harmonious shades in one tin work together to provide the perfect balance of color for all skin tones, avoiding the yellow look of many bronzers. Light reflective shimmer particles add a radiant glow to the skin and soften the appearance of fine lines. Generously packaged with our signature tin in this medley of four distinct, multi-tonal bronzing and blush shades gives a beautiful and distinctive look to the product, unique from CARGO s other blush and bronzing products. BeachBlush™ is the perfect complement to both your bronzing powder see more...

• is this very pigmented1 Answers
  • What shade of this would work for fair skin with cool tones?1 Answers
  • Are there more shades of this blush besides cable beach?2 Answers
CARGO BeachBlush Cheek Color
  • "this is the apitemy of the perfect summer blush. it is bronze, and pink with shimmery sparkle goodness. it is so pretty. you can swirl in all the color stripes or a couple to mix it up." in 3 reviews
  • "But with a light hand this is perfect." in 1 review
  • "Apply a little extra for special occasions :)" in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount of color." in 1 review
  • "I feel like you can't go wrong with cargo makeup!" in 1 review
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Sunset Beach more...
CARGO BeachBlush Cheek Color this is such a rich beautiful mix of colors. I am down to my last little bit in my makeup routine. It isn’t super pigmented but buildable. This blush has lasted a very long time. It glides on when you apply it.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Coral Beach more...
I really love the tin it comes in. It's easy to open and you don't have to worry about It braking. The colors mix together very well or you could take a small brush and do the bronzer on below your cheekbones. I recommend it and will purchase again.
Berenice Q.
Murray, UT
This is a very pigmented blush. A little goes a long way, I absolutely love it. I've had it for about 5 months now and it is nowhere near empty. I also have very sensitive skin and this blush has not caused a break out. So thumbs up to that. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because they don't have a variety of colors to choose from. The product itself however is definitely worth 5 stars!
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I love the cargo products. The packaging is super cute and I love the tins they come in. This is a pretty good sized blush and the pigment is really good. I am not sure how all the colors look, but the only down side is that it came a lot darker than it looks online. It is still a beautiful color!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Echo Beach more...
This is the apitemy of the perfect summer blush. It is bronze, and pink with shimmery sparkle goodness. It is so pretty. You can swirl in all the color stripes or a couple to mix it up.
Kaye S.
Powell, OH
I was gifted a mini version of this blush. I think overall, it is a great product! It's super pigmented and blends extremely smoothly. I can use it as a warm red/orange toned bronzer with my skin tone (I'm an nw15 at mac)! I think on lighter skin tones it is better than a bronzer, but I think on tanner/darker skin tones it would make a beautiful blush! The only reason I give it a 4/5 instead of a 5/5 is because of the packaging. I think the packaging is generally okay, generally protective. But because the lid is a bit hard to get off, while I was pulling it off once, it dropped and shattered on the floor. That may be because of my clumsiness or possibly because I got a dud! Either way, the formula is wonderful!
Andrea P.
Eagan, MN
I had actually never heard of Cargo cosmetics but I was at Ulta and I saw this gorgeous combination of colors. I swatched it and I just died! The color combination is so perfect for a warm and sunkissed look. The color when mixed together comes out to a true coral with a light shimmer bronze. I don't know how but when you mix the colors together and apply, the blush part and color sits perfectly on the apples of your cheeks and the bronze highlight part and color sits perfectly on the high points.

It's almost a dupe for Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush in Something About Berry. The best surprise find!
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
I got amazed by the quality of this product. I have never thought of beach bronzer / blush like this. So pigmented and it doesn't go off. Perfect for beach day. Love it.
Rachel M.
Noblesville, IN
This product holds a little nostalgia for me. It was my first high end purchase and almost 6 years later is still a staple in my collection. It gives the cheeks a beautiful bronze flushed look with a subtle highlight without being glittery. It has great pigmentation without being too much and blends quite easily. I use this product year round and have repurchased a few times.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
This is the absolute best blush their is! Even compared to NARS this beats it hands down. You can wear this all year round. Its great because it gives some color yet highlights! I love it and have gone through 5 of them! The color goes on evenly and blends so well with all skin tones whether I am tan in the summer or pale in the winter somehow it just works!
Lauren I.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Are there more shades of this blush besides cable beach?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
What shade of this would work for fair skin with cool tones?
Crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
is this very pigmented
Karla M.
Austin, TX
I know it's called beachblush. but does anyone know of it's waterproof?