by CARGO

cargo All That Glitters Eye Shadow Palette: Shadows 12 x .03 Oz., Dual-Ended Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cargo All That Glitters Eye Shadow Palette: Shadows 12 X .03 Oz., Dual-ended Bru!
a month agoFstrvl Trvose, PA
I got this palette from TJ Maxx earlier this week for only $6 on clearance, so I figured why not give it a try! I finally got a chance to try it while getting ready for a family outing. After trying at least five of the shadows, I couldn’t find any that had much pigment or that could be blended enough to make an eye look work. I was short on time so I had to start over with a different palette rather than continue to struggle with this one. I’ll try again later, and update my review if I can make any better use of it. But for now, I can not recommend this palette
a month agoFort Worth, Tx
Purchased at: Amazon
This palette is so freaking pretty!!! The color scheme gave me lots of ideas but the actual product is a little powdery and could use a little more pigmentation. I had to really apply plenty of eyeshadow primer to get it to shine!! After putting in some work to get it to look right, it was very pretty. So just know you will have to work with it to get it right, but beautiful after that.
2 months agoHuntsville, AL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Purchased this palette for a theater production I was in. The colors are pretty vibrant, which is great, but I was not expecting a creme palette. The brush included does not work very well with cremes, but I have had more luck with other brushes
23 days agoStuart
I bought this palette because I enjoyed the variety between lights and darks, fun and serious. It really is a beautiful palette with just the right amount of shimmer, nothing too crazy. While far from being matte, they carry a dark shade undertone that I particularly appreciate, especially for mixing colours. They don’t come off as too pigmented, they are actually very pressed so you do have to double dip the chip to get a good amount. I’m excited about this palette to say the least, even though I hadn’t heard of this brand before, I’m glad I checked it out at $6, but at $35, I would not have. Update: I had to dock 1 star after more use as it’s incredibly difficult to blend.
3 months agoDeep Gap, NC
This is a great product. It is very blendable. It goes on smoothly. The colors are very pigmented. Cargo palettes are moderately priced. I have multiple palettes from them and will buy more in the future.
9 months agoColumbus , IN
Cargo All That Glitters Eye Shadow Palette: Shadows 12 X .03 Oz., Dual-ended Bru uploaded by Lindsey C.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Cargo All That Glitters Eye Shadow Palette: Shadows 12 X .03 Oz., Dual-ended Bru this palette is perfect to change shadows and for a quick look. I don't like using the dual ended brush with these Eyeshadows. 2 of the shadows are a powder formula (white+blue). The rest of them are a putty like consistency. I would consider the putty ones to be toppers. I will use them if I'm in a hurry. I'll do one shade over my whole lid & then add one of these toppers. I like applying the putty shades with my finger. I don't find myself reaching for this palette a lot. It isn't my favorite cargo palette. I didn't really have toppers, so it is nice to have a palette with those options.
5 months agoEllensburg, WA
Cargo All That Glitters Eye Shadow Palette: Shadows 12 X .03 Oz., Dual-ended Bru uploaded by Christine R.
Not exactly what I thought it was going to be. The color payoff using a brush is not very good. I had to use my fingers in order to get enough of the actual color. And the word Glitters Is Not being named because there's not a whole lot of that either. It's a good thing I got it for $7, cuz I would not have paid $35 Cargo All That Glitters Eye Shadow Palette: Shadows 12 X .03 Oz., Dual-ended Bru
4 months agounited states
I love love love the shimmer shades in this pallet the mattes are a little lack luster and dry but the shimmers are kind of like a clay formula like I can press my finger into it and it shows the print. I found it at T.J Maxx for $7.99 other wise I wouldn't have paid full price the packaging is very nice the brush it comes with could be better :). I do recommend !.
3 months agoTampa , FL
Lots of cremes in this pallet, which is great, they are high quality for the price. But creme eyeshadows aren't my fav I was hoping for more pressed glitters then what I got. The colors are amazing and the shine is great tho, perfect sparkly pallete for anyone glitter obsessed.
7 months ago
It’s a decent palette. Comes with some pretty colors, but it’s not something that I tend to reach for a lot. I love anything that has a bit of shine and glitter to it, and this delivers on that.