Carex Universal Bath Bench uploaded by Veronica M.

BY CAREX

Innovative Design Provides Comfortable Seating With Weight Capacity Up To 400 Lbs. Easily Assembled With No Tools, Fits Into Virtually Every Tub Or Shower Whether At Home Or Away. Smooth-Edge Notch Provides Convenient Placement For A Hand-Held Shower (Not Included). Features An Innovative Design, The Exact Level Height Adjustment Specifications: Dimensions: 21 Inches W X 18 Inches D X 17 3/4 Inches H Seat Height Adjustment: 16 Inches To 21 Inches Unlimited Increments Weight Capacity: 400Lbs. Tools Required: No Assembly Reqiured: Yes see more...

Veronica M.
This bath bench is by far the best. It is super sturdy thanks to its round ball shaped feet that not only keep the bench from moving but also in adapting to different sized tubs like in my case. I love that it's made of all plastic so there has not been any rusting like in my previous bench. It also is extremely comfortable to sit it providing a lot of room and side handles to easily move the bench around. I highly recommend this product especially to those in need of an everyday super sturdy and reliable bench like for pregnant, injured or elderly people.
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
I just literally bought this for my grandfather. He has a hard time standing up for to long without falling. This came in handy big time. He loves it and i love that I don't have to stress out when he showers. Great buy. I definitely recommend!
Taylor K.
I used this chair when k broke my foot. It fit perfectly in the bathtub and it was very easy to get in and out of. The back rest is nice so you can lean back.