BY CAREX

Fits all standard toilets Ideal for episiotomy or postpartum recuperation For use in the treatment of hemorrhoids and other conditions in the anal and genital areas Convenient on/off flow control clip Contents: 2 qt Solution Bag 2.1 qt Basin 60"  Tube ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Lastly, it is much easier to just your bottom often than it is to get in and out of a bath 4 or 5 times a day." in 1 review
Maggie S.
Somerset, KY
I know its slightly embarrassing but as moms we know somethings just happen down there and you NEED relief! At the end of my pregnancy I was getting in and out of the bathtub 4-5 times a day and it was NOT easy! This was a life saver! And the only soothing i got was from this. And then I had a c-section and couldnt get in and out of tub so it was back to the rescue! Im done having babies now but will keep it in the closet for just incase!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
It just sits on the toilet, and you fill it with hot water. don't try to use the bladder, it doesn't work, just use it as a basin. it's nice because you don't have to worry about spilling dirty water everywhere, it's already right on the toilet and can drain there.

you may be asking yourself why you would need such a thing when you can just take a bath.....do you really want to sit in a bath with post-birth gook (lokia) floating around? also, you can mix epsom salt in to help if you tear, and use less (because its a smaller tub) to get the right water-salt ratio.

Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
Depending on how your labor and delivery is, you may or may not need this. I had this for my daughter's birth {had an episiotomy}, and it helped a lot. It just sat on the toilet. I sometimes added essential oils or herbs in the water to help me heal. With my son, I had this as well, but it was wasted space, and I never used it. I would suggest having one just in case or putting it on your list to get just in case you need it.
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is AMAZING both before baby comes and after. During pregnancy we all get constipaited and sometimes get those dreaded rhoids... this is awesome for soaking your poor bum...add a few drops of witch hazel and you'll feel better in no time!!! Also after birth... especially if you had a long pushing session this is a god send to soak your poor vjay jay. No need to sit in the bath with yuck floating all around.
Rebekah M.
Verdunville, WV
This was amazing after I had my son. However, when I had my daughter, I didn't need it. It is still a good item to have on hand after having a baby, no matter your situation.
Holly A.
Edgewood
I loved this thing it made me feel so much better and refreshed i had to get stiches and the warm water soothed them also
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
I had to use this postpartum for about 5 weeks and it worked fine for me. It's nothing special but it does it's job.
Jamie T.
Lethbridge , AB
I tore really badly and this was the only thing that soothed me. it works great and I really do feel like I was able to heal faster because I was better able to keep clean. don't hesitate just use it!
Alexandra J.
Bloomington, IN
How helpful was this and was it a pain to clean up after use?