Carex Original Anti-Bacterial Handwash - 333ml uploaded by Jessica B.Carex Original Anti-Bacterial Handwash - 333ml uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY CAREX

Carex Complete, antibacterial hand wash works in seconds to help Clean, Care and Protect, so you and your family can feel free to Live Life Hands OnOur trusted, expertly developed formulation: Cleans: Effectively removes dirt and germs Cares: Our special blend of moisturisers helps keep skin feeling soft Protects: All-round protection for healthy hands. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Georgia P.
Really gentle hand wash, which it was scented! But by far one of the best on the market.
Tara O.
Belleek , Enniskillen Co.Fermanagh
This smells so good and always makes my hands feel clean. I am constantly washing my hands and this is the only hand wash that dry out the skin on my hands it even makes them feel soft.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
We always use carex hand-wash for our bathrooms. The kids especially love using the limited edition sweety scented ones in the Love Heart and the Bubblegum scents. They're really effective at cleaning hands and it gives me piece of mind that they are antibacterial too.
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I always use this brand because it doesn't cause my dermatitis to flare up on my hands. The smell is lovely and my hands feel really clean after using it.
Wajiha I.
this product is nice. it cleans the hands nicely and it also does not dry put the skin after using it. it also removes oil from skin
Adele C.
139 West Hill Road , Bournemouth
Great range of soaps.
The protective and moisturising ones are the best, always makes my hands feel clean after a long day
Laura K.
Ellesmere Port
Ironically this is the best thing I have found to clean my make up brushes! It reassures me that it's anti bacterial!
Olivia F.
Smells amazing and cleans your hands very well. With out this in my bathroom I could not survive lol pure soap heaven
Debbie L.
I love this it leave your hands feeling clean and fresh. It smells nice unlike some anti-bacterial there's no chemical smell.