BY CAREX

The Carex Travel Pillow Is Ergonomically Designed To Create Ideal Neck Support To Help Relieve Pressure, Pain And Stiffness In Your Neck And Shoulders While Traveling. The High Quality Memory Foam In The Carex Travel Pillow Reacts Fast To Provide Instant Relief And Comfort, And Provides Slow Memory Foam Recovery For Longer Support. The Removable Soft Polyester And Rayon Cover Zips Off Easily For Machine Washing. Features: Supports And Pillows Head While Traveling Relieves Pressure And Discomfort For Head, Neck And Shoulders. Made From Premium Quality Self-Molding Memory Foam For Maximum Comfort. Provides Instant Relief And Long Lasting Support Removable Soft Cover Zips Off Easily For Machine Washing. Hypo-Allergenic Specifications: Dimensions: 11.5 Inches X 11.3 Inches X 3.2 Inches see more...

Andrea P.
Columbus
I'm not really brand loyal when it comes to neck pillows, but I do feel that everyone should have one. Yes, they're good for planes. But they're also good for road trips and for propping your head up so you can watch TV while lying down on the couch. Very versatile.
Rachel E.
Jenks , OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm not sure if this is the exact brand of pillow that I've used but the concept is still the same! They are wonderful for travel, yes, but as an occupational therapist I've also recommended them to to my patients that have neck pain from lying in bed. It was well as a positioning tool! Also if the back of someone's head is sore from prolonged laying, use the pillow's open area right behind their head--presto! Pressure relief! :)
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The memory foam travel pillow is perfect for when you are traveling. It's helps you feel for comfortable while sitting. You can find these at tons of places including Tjmaxx!
Rosemary B.
This is a great pillow for long trips! I think the price is a little steep, though. I got a similar pillow for $4 at Target in the bargain section.
Christiana L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I actually found one of these at 5Below and my dad loves it. He has a bad neck due to an accident so he needs the support and comfort in the car.
Mal W.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I really love this pillow, I recently had a trip to Denver, CO. Long drive as a passenger, but this was my savior. Very Comfortable.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
We just purchased one of these for our long drives from Maryland to Maine! Works like a charm! Super comfy and I love the color!
Alexandria V.
These are great for flights, I wouldn't recommend them for driving though they can make you feel like you needed to stiffen up.
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I purchased this for a trip I was going to take. I loved it! It makes traveling so much more comfortable for a bargain price!
Brandy E.
This looks amazing for plane rides or traveling. Not while you're driving lol! Might get to comfy with it and knock out lol.
Alexandria V.
Do you like to use these whie driving or traveling?
Brandy E.
Is it stuffed with cotton? wonder if they have a therapeutic one?
Lizzy  K.
What kind of material is this made of on the outside?
Yeira E.
Would you recommend this for really long trips?