BY CAREX

The Carex® Knee Pillow is ergonomically designed to provide ideal spinal alignment to help reduce lower back, leg, hip, ankle or joint pain. Sleeping or sitting can be difficult for those with back, leg, hip or joint pain. A knee pillow when placed between the legs keeps your legs, hips and spine parallel and aligned. This results in improved circulation and decreased pressure and strain on those areas. The high quality memory foam in the Carex® Knee Pillow reacts fast to provide instant relief and comfort, and provides slow memory foam recovery for longer support. The removable soft polyester and rayon cover zips off easily for machine washing. Hypo-allergenic see more...

Ali C.
San Diego, CA
Last December I began developing fibromyalgia and having horrible joint and muscle pain. My back is one of the parts of my body most affected and I used to destroy the bed at night trying to flip full sized pillows with me underneath the covers. Each morning it looked like I had cage matches while I slept, my husband had no covers and I had ALL the pillows as I'd begin grabbing anything near to avoid having to struggle tugging the one I was already using against the blankets. I'd never heard of a knee pillow until I saw it on a Pinterest board for people with arthritis.

This pillow is great not just because it is small and convenient to sleep with but also because it's memory foam and unlike normal pillows that slip this is shaped particularly to rest in place between your legs. It keeps your knees and hips in alignment which provides stability for your back while you sleep. I'm not saying it's a magic pillow but it helps and if you have back pain you know that any relief, sounds amazing.

I think the thing that might be the biggest detractor of this product is that it only comes in one size. I really could use one a little smaller. But the benefits are far worth the small complaint. The value of this pillow is worth the cost and I think you will find, like I did, that you won't have as many nights tossing and turning when some of that pressure isn't there.
Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This pillow helps by keeping your body lined up while your sleeping. This also releases pressure off your knee. This pillow is suppose to help even out your spin to help with back pain.
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know why I didn't buy one of these before considering how severe my Sciatica condition has been for many years now. I have both the pain in the back and legs as well as the permanently swollen lower back area that my Doctor has given me countless useless lists of exercises to do to help. While I DO still do the exercises and even bought an exercise ball (as he recommended) for stretching...I still have pain after sleeping in particular. We've bought a new mattress, at least 4 different body pillows that loose fluff and aren't aligned anyway, and have tried everything to make my back hurt less after sleeping. I always sleep on my left side or my back, so other than body pillows and new mattresses there's not much to do. I decided to give one of these pillows a shot.

It is listed as memory foam and specifically for knees/Sciatica relief and the company appears to make other injury specific pillows and products. The pillow seems to be genuine memory foam and has a nice, soft cover. The cover has a zipper and is removable for washing easily. The design/shape is standard for what is recommended for this condition and when placed in between your legs...it keeps them as straight/aligned with your spine as possible. It's not awkward or difficult to get comfortable with since the memory foam squishes enough that you can move around and reposition it using just your legs and not generally needing to use your hands and shuffle things around. The support stays good through many hours and being memory foam, there is no "fluff" to move around and get flat in some spots, which is the primary problem with body pillows. It is fairly small and compact and doesn't take up much space in your bed or if you use other pillows (which I do). I'm very impressed with the quality and performance as merely having my legs supported properly makes the Sciatica symptoms much lesser whether I lay down for naps or for a full night's sleep.

I would recommend trying this because it's the standard style of pillow, but much more comfortable than the harm foam models and certainly much softer with the thick, textured cover. I hope you find the information in my review to be detailed and useful and I am happy to answer any further questions you may have. Thanks for reading and happy shopping!
kaytlin b.
I have something called jumpers knee and using this pillow in between my legs at night or for a prop up works really well
Elizabeth M.
St-Lambert, Quebec
Although mine is from OBUSFORME, it's the same thing, it's a memory foam pillow, same size same shape. I thought I'd probably regret buying it, but I find regular pillows get hot, or I wake up without it btw my knees, or I just don't bother. Since getting my obusforme pillow, I can't sleep without it, it's insane how confortable I now am, my back feels better, my knee caps don't hurt, it's awesome!