Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesMattress
Carex Health Brands P565C0 Zippered Protector

Carex Health Brands P565C0 Zippered Mattress Protector

by Mattress

Features: -Mattress protector. -Compatible with beds of: 80" H x 36" W x 6" D. -Overall dimensions: 77" H x 34" W x 5" D.

Do these come in all mattress sizes?
Start your review of Carex Health Brands P565C0 Zippered Mattress Protector!
Blair W.
Very good for families with allergies, but also great for my young child who has accidents sometimes.
Lindsey Z.
Highland, CA
Inexpensive and works great.. keeping out dust mites and bed bugs.. also hypoallergenic
Laurie S.
Perfect for my family who suffers from allergies! We've had to cover all box springs and mattresses with these and they have greatly reduced the allergies in my home!
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Very inexpensive and very good product. Can find at a local walmart or babies r us.
Mona B.
Dubai, Dubai
Good mattress and easy to clean.. it protect the mattress from any dirt and from bed bugs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...