Carex Fun Edition Love Hearts Hand Wash

by Carex

Spreading love, not germs, our new Love Hearts Hand Wash cleans, cares and protects with every wash. Effectively removing dirt as it’s dermatologically tested by experts and contains a special blend of moisturisers to help keep skin feeling suitably soft. Putting the fun into hand washing, the sweet scent will leave both big and little kids wanting to wash their hands again and again.

Ingredients

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, C11-15 Pareth-40, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, CI 14700, CI 17200.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carex Fun Edition Love Hearts Hand Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Tiegan R.
Birmingham
Carex Fun Edition Love Hearts Hand Wash uploaded by Tiegan R.
I can’t find the hand sanitiser version , but this scent is my favourite for any soap/ hand gel i have ever tried! the hand gel is quick drying and perfect to chuck in a bag incase of any emergencies.
Charlotte D.
Ingleby Barwick , Stockton on tees
Carex Fun Edition Love Hearts Hand Wash uploaded by Charlotte D.
This hand soap smell soooooo good I can’t describe how nice it is! I love the overall look of the product too. It is also very cheap and easy to find. #carex #handwash #soap #lovehearts #review #influencter
Zoe D.
Hyde, Tameside
Bit sweet for me this but my daughter adores it so it's a staple in our house. Personally I prefer the antibacterial ones cause they smell clean but if it encourages her to use it more it's good for me. Good quality and price point so I really can't moan 😂
Jodie S.
I love the smell of this hand wash so much! Reminds me of being a kid again. It works really great and leave my hands feeling clean and soft. It’s a cheap price and easy to get in any local supermarket!
Sarah S.
Aylesbury, buckinghamshire
I love the smell of all the sweets variety of carex. They smell amazing and are super fun. I've been using these for a few years now and during covid times getting hold of this stuff was a nightmare....I had a sulk when I had to buy another variety 😄
Marnie-Jane L.
Nice smell more like sweet laces but still nice for a novelty and bonus that it encourages me son to wash his hands!
leighia B.
Huddersfield
During lockdown, we've all been washing our hands more often, which can lead to our hands feeling, sore, irritated and dry. And if you have children ive seen first hand how hard it is to get them to not only wash there hands but enjoy it too. from the wide range of fragrances, to editions. You can trust in carex to care for your hands.
Rachel T.
Leyland, Lancashire
Love the scent of this soap, also leaves my skin feeling clean but not dried out like a lot of disinfectant soaps do
Olivia J.
Cardiff, Cardiff
Carex Fun Edition Love Hearts Hand Wash uploaded by Olivia J.
This is the BOMB!!!!! Want your hands to smell like sweets well I found the hand wash for you! This hand wash is absolutely amazing it keeps my hands smelling of fresh sweets for up to 2 hours!!! I am in love with this wash and I would 100% buy this product again. And if your not a fan of sweet smelling hand washes they have multiple other scents! 💖Xx
Charlie K.
This smells lovely it’s so nice the smell stays on your skin forever they are really fun as well there is also bubblegum and chocolate orange and it is unreal how similar they smell they are also soooooo reasonable

Looking for your answer?