Carex Fun Edition Bubble Gum Hand Gel 50ml

by Carex

Carex Complete, Bubblegum Hand Gel with our 'Fun Editions' fragrance Cleans, Cares and Protects, so you and your family can feel free to ''Live Life Hands On'' wherever you go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carex Fun Edition Bubble Gum Hand Gel 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Zinat R.
This hand gel smells amazing and I recommend it because it has a different texture to other gels and this is mostly for kids but I’m a repeat user of this although I’m 19 🤣 I think the scent starts to get annoying as you keep using it so use a light amount of it.
E H.
I can’t recommend this enough, it doesn’t smell like all the other anti bac, which is overbearingly clinical. This stuff is like sweets!
Nata Z.
This stuff smells AMAZING. Smells so good you wanna use it all the time just for the scent. If you haven’t tried it, you should. Other gels can smell either too strong, or like very old dusty soap.
Ellie V.
london
I dont normally like hand gel or cream or anything like that because some of them leave your hands greasy and oily. But when i saw this product and how it was quick dry i had to have it.This hand gel is amazing it really does smell like bubble gum and it drys quick so i dont get oily or greasy/wet hands, its also the perfect size for your bag so you can take it places. Really reccomend this product.

Looking for your answer?