BY CARESS

robin s.
1411 main street apt b
What can I say love caress and love how it makes my skin feel soft silky and all over just smells so good.i can't say nothing wrong about this scent and it just smells the best
Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
I love this brand for body washes! No matte which scent I use, the formula is still the same, it just smells different. It leave your body feeling refresh and smooth! It’s very affordable and well worth it. The quality is better than u would expect
Cynthia M.
Auburn
This product is wonderful. The price point is great. The scent is heavenly, and not too heavy. A little product goes a long way. After showering with this, my skin feels soft and smooth and hydrated as well. I would recommend it to anyone.
Valerie C.
Anderson, IN
I love this product! It is wonderful! It smells Amazing ! Its scent is so fresh! It is so soothing ! It is so affordable, yet is so much better than extremely expensive brand! I use it every time i shower! I would highly recommend this to everyone !
Makenna O.
Bexley , OH
I liked this body wash and just tried it out of whim when I was shopping. It was set at a good price and I used it daily. I used very little each day so it lasted me a couple weeks. Yes I would buy it again!
Jessica S.
Diamond Bar, CA
I hardly ever use body wash, I usually stick to plain ole soap. But this makes me feel so luxurious. The scent of peach isn’t too overpowering either. It’s a nice treat for myself every now and then.
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
Peaches are one of my absolute favorite scents, and this body wash smells like it's full of them!! It doesn't hurt that it feels so creamy and moisturizing on your skin in the shower. I noticed that all day my skin stayed feeling soft and comfortable. And the scent lingered a bit too. Not too much, or in an annoying way, it was just right. Definitely recommend.
Edie I.
Grand Prairie, TX
 I can't get over how amazing this product smells, and it doesn't dry out my skin completely like other body washes. Our use this and I take my time in the bathtub because it smells amazing, it cleans me wonderfully, my skin does not dry out and stays moisturized, and it smells the whole bathroom !  I love putting this in little travel tubes while I'm traveling
Deborah B.
Saratoga Springs
This cleaner never has enough aroma! Have to throw on toms before I get the "AHHHH" feeling. Feels a little greasy. Lots of different price points, depends on where you buy it. But I do see alot of coupons for it, so that may appeal to some. Frankly, I'll pay more when I can use less and get the real spa experience. This misses the mark
Kimberly H.
This body wash is so silky and so thick giving you the perfect leather it's very moisturizing it's not drying at all you can get it from Walmart it's not expensive at all it's smells amazing it's good value as far as how much you pay for it and the amount of product you get