BY CARESS

Carrie C.
Smells really good and leaves your skin smelling great and feeling nice and soft. A nice way to pamper yourself after a hard day
Courtney J.
Garland, TX
 Love the smell of this products. It left my skin currently very smooth. Everyone in my family uses it,and it's very long-lasting
monica D.
I decided to give this a try and it smells really good y like that my skin feel soft and for me the smell wasn't overpowering
Kieran S.
Erie
Smells AMAZING. I really did see a difference in my skin and I smelled great throughout a few days. I use it all the time.
Wanda F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product is thick and creamy this product smells like blackberry while cleaning the skin very well leaving it smooth
Shiann L.
Frenchtown, MT
Smells amazing and s3lls out so quickly where I buy it they can't s3em to keep it in stock so that must be a good thing
Katie R.
sapulpa
Love this body cream! The blackberry scent is amazing very long lasting but not overwhelming. Makes my skin super soft.
Connie P.
Love the smell of fresh blaclberries and makes my skin feel fresh,soft and silky.can be found many stores,it's great
Courtney E.
Bardstown, KY
I'm not a huge fan of the smell because it's too old for me. It's cheap at Walmart and other stores and lathers well.
Jennifer S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Smells delicious nice and light I love it, I don't get it often only when it's on sale but when I have it I love it
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
What does this smell like? Is it ok for dry skin?