BY CARESS

Elsa V.
Austin
The good side on this product is the smoothness you feel in your skin when you are done with taking a shower. The plus side as well is the smell it has and it leaves on your body for a while after your shower. Would definatly reccomend my girls this body wash
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
This product smells so unbelievably dreamy, I use it everyday. I would recommend this product to anyone! It leaves your body moisturized and fresh, great value and product. Highly recommend!
Leanna P.
Maricopa
Super nice and soft. I really enjoy it and i love the smell sooo much. It really last a while too so whenever u hug someone u will get told u smell good lol
Sheena M.
Louisville, KY
The product was nice and creamy. I loved the way it felt on my skin and how it left my skin feeling after I used it. The scent is amazing! I love it!
Lorann D.
Funston, GA
This body wash smell awesome.The softness of it and the smell make you feel that you are in a room or box just filled with the smell of blackberry.
Morgan C.
Glen Daniel, WV
I love he scent of this body wash it lasts on you even after you shower. It lathers up very well, so it only take a little bit to go a long way.
Aimee T.
Clermont, FL
Caress body washes smell super super good and they're very affordable! A little bit goes a long way and I use this every night in the shower
Jennifer P.
Girard, PA
I love all the scents and how soft it leaves my skin!! The bottle lasts you for awhile too! Overall great product that I'll continue to use!
amber m.
Sanford
Love how it makes my skin so satiny smooth and smelling so good all day long and how it helps keep my skin from being its normal dryness
Angeliz B.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive been using this for a while & i still use it . I like it alot it leaves my skin smooth & soft . It also smells really good
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
What does this smell like? Is it ok for dry skin?