BY CARESS

emmy o.
My history with this body wash has been one of longing and heartbreak. I used to be able to buy it at Target, then one day I noticed it was no more. I read on the Internet that they had discontinued it, and I honestly do not know why. I thought maybe the process it took to make it was too expensive or maybe the company could only make a certain number of products. First of all, the texture is silky smooth ala "whipped souffle". It lathers up in the bath like a dream of heavenly blackberry goodness. The smell is incredible. And this is coming from someone who is very picky with smells, especially those involving perfumes and body washes, I love this stuff!!!
Tasha L.
Jefferson City, TN
I love to use the products. I enjoy the fragrances, the feel , and it lathers great. You feel luxurious and for a great price. You can enjoy its long-lasting  even in my house. The pros are that it is great. The cons are that everyone in the house also knows. It is awsome.
heather l.
klamath falls
I buy this body wash every week, my girls love the way it smells and also how soft it leaves their skin. We are always trying different products, but we always come back to this product.
DESII J.
Mascotte
I purchased this item a month ago , a little goes a long way because I still have it . The smell lasts for hours , it is very convenient. I would recommend this to everyone and I will defiantly buy it again
Erica W.
Caress Whipped Soufflé Blackberry Cream was an amazing body wash! It felt like I was using a high-dollar soap but for a fraction of the cost! The smell was long-lasting! I would defiantly use again and recommend to all women who want a spa-like experience!
Julie N.
Edmond , OK
I did not care too much for this new whipped formula. The scent was extremely overpowering and left a film on my skin which didn’t feel clean at all. Price was a bit too much I think , I prefer the original body wash from them rather than this one
Biri T.
chicago
this smells good and its amazing. i would recommend this to everyone i know. this would be better if it came in different smells. a pro of this its that its soft
Bri L.
Love the smell and made my skin super soft. I would definetly be buying again along with Sharing it with my friends. The scent wasn't too strong or over powering either. And at Walmart it wasn't too high in price either. I would definitely be reccomending it to my friends and family
Tiana M.
Brooklyn , NY
great scent worked well with my skin and very soapy had many bubbles which i like its fun and made my skin feel awesome after using it. would recommend to a friends and the brand is great use it often and very affordable and accessible in many drug stores and beauty stores
Melissa N.
Birmingham
This is perfect for chronic dry skin. I have excema and this is very gentle on my irritated skin. It smooths and softens without and sticky residue. I use it twice a week and it maintains healthy, most skin surface. I love the gently fragrance and recommend it to my friends!
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
What does this smell like? Is it ok for dry skin?