Caress Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening W/Blackberry & Vanilla Essence Beauty Bars 8 Pk Box

BY CARESS

• "I love this soap and the scent of it so much. I love the way it moisturizes my skin. It is the only bar of soap I buy. My husband steals it from me sometimes. Very gentle on my skin." in 4 reviews
Destiny C.
Lexington
Its okay but you can probably find something better!
It really didn't help with the dryness of my skin and it felt really rough. It smells very good just doesn't leave a smell on your body. I would recommend trying to find something else.
Ann E.
Bronx , NY
I loveeeee this soap. It always leaves my skin feeling amazing. I’ve never had any problems with using this soap. It’s extremely affordable and I would definitely recommend it because it works so well for me and people I know.
Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
I love the smell , and the way my skin feels when I get done from using it I can tell the difference from other products, it’s affordable anything caress is just a go to , to me I’ve recommended it to a few others
Sheeba C.
Orangevale, CA
I really love this bar and there to long lasting and smells great. I love to use these when I travel when I go to my family ana friends place. They come into so many scent and every long lasting. I love how easy to pick up from almost any retail store.
Brayla J.
Baton Rouge, LA
After using this your skin will feel really soft and it has a very nice smell to it. It's not that pricey and it's very effective you will feel very nice and clean.
Haley C.
Bellevue
One day I took a shower at my dads, and I saw this wasn't on the ledge of the shower. Once I used it , I absolutely fell in love. This makes my body smell so good and smooth. I love using things on my body to smell good. I haven't been able to go out to go buy some lately, and it's actually killing me not having it when I've been showering lately.
Dodie T.
Jesup
I love how caress leaves my skin feeling mostrized. I love the scent as well which is a plus. Very gentle on my skin. I purchased it at Walmart. I do most of my shopping there. Great price for the quality and the quatity. I would strongly recommend this product.
Brenda M.
Saylorsburg , PA
This soap bar is so moisturizing for my sensitive skin! It smells amazing and scent isn't overwhelming. I use this everyday in the shower. Lathers nicely. Gentle enough to use for shaving. Great price, super affordable and sold everywhere
Caitlyn B.
Johnston, RI
This body wash is such a creamy texture when applying it to you skin. Makes it feel silly smooth during and after the shower. The smell is very fragrant which I like and has a long lasting scent even after you are done using it in the shower. I would highly recommend this body wash to any users.
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
Such an amazing smell that leaves me feeling fresh and clean! The berries and vanilla pair well together. This is my go to soap to stay clean in the shower. The price is right and would buy it again and again