BY CARESS

• "I love this soap and the scent of it so much. I love the way it moisturizes my skin. It is the only bar of soap I buy. My husband steals it from me sometimes. Very gentle on my skin." in 4 reviews
Destiny C.
Lexington
Its okay but you can probably find something better!
It really didn't help with the dryness of my skin and it felt really rough. It smells very good just doesn't leave a smell on your body. I would recommend trying to find something else.
Andeilys E.
I loveeeee this soap. It always leaves my skin feeling amazing. I’ve never had any problems with using this soap. It’s extremely affordable and I would definitely recommend it because it works so well for me and people I know.
Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
I love the smell , and the way my skin feels when I get done from using it I can tell the difference from other products, it’s affordable anything caress is just a go to , to me I’ve recommended it to a few others
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
I really love this bar and there to long lasting and smells great. I love to use these when I travel when I go to my family ana friends place. They come into so many scent and every long lasting. I love how easy to pick up from almost any retail store.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
I tried it out just to try caress again. I tried it before and wasn't thrilled with the soap. It left behind a residue. I like this scent a lot but there is still a residue lrft behind.
Graciela P.
el paso
I love the caress ultra silkening blackberry & vanilla beauty bar I love the mix of the smells it leaves my skin soft I would love to try the white tea bar soap from caress I would recommend it if u want to try itCaress Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening W/Blackberry & Vanilla Essence Beauty Bars 8 Pk Box
Andrea R.
Springfield
Omg, I’m in love with this soap. The aroma of it, the way it makes me feel, and the effect it has on my body. If you want to feel good after you get out the shower/bath then you should get this and it’s affordable!!
👑Cyndi M.
New York
It smells really good. And it leaves my skin feeling so soft. It isn't very expensive, but my skin still feels a bit dry after using it, although it is supposed to moisturize my skin.
Martha Mae H.
Linden
I love Caress and all their products they make. Anything come out new with I buy it. This soap helps me relax and keep calm when I am going to bed at night. When I wake up in the morning I don't feel stick or dirty. The smell last for a very long time. That's why I gave it five stars
Haley C.
Bellevue
One day I took a shower at my dads, and I saw this wasn't on the ledge of the shower. Once I used it , I absolutely fell in love. This makes my body smell so good and smooth. I love using things on my body to smell good. I haven't been able to go out to go buy some lately, and it's actually killing me not having it when I've been showering lately.