Caress Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Blackberry & Vanilla Essence 3.15 Oz Beauty Bars 4 Pk Box

BY CARESS

• Right, I guess its another way of saying soap but since i...1 Answers
  • What is a beauty bar. 7 Answers
  • "I love this scent and Caress always has great bar soap and body wash! my daughter has an easier time with bar soap and has sensitive skin and eczema so finding a good working soap that doesn't irritate her is hard to find! This byfar has a great scent that she loves and gets her clean without her breaking out. Alot of bar soaps dry her skin out but Caress does not!" in 4 reviews
Gladys R.
Hampton bays, NY
 Es un jabon excelente para la piel.. tiene un rico aroma y hay una gran variedad de aromas para escoger. Este jabon ha venido  bien para mi piel. Les recomiendo el jabon  Caress Bar Soap, Emerald Rush, 8 ea .. en cualquiera de sus fragancias. Recomendado a ojo cerrado. Comprenlo.
Michelle E.
Athens
Caress blackberry/vanilla is a great soap.  It smells fruity, like blackberries with touches of vanilla.  Makes your skin soft and silky.  I totally love it and use it at my house.  You should try it!!   Oh I forgot, its also a decent price.  It made my dry skin, really soft and dating feeling..
Alex Nicole G.
Caress Nature's Velvet Bliss Beauty Bar Soap - 12/4.25oz I have used caress for a long time, my mother used it so in turn so did I. I love the scent, the moisturizers are great as well. It washes clean and leaves the skin hydrated and smelling lovely!
Michelle M.
Smells great, but this soap was extremely drying. This is one of the more inexpensive brands, so if you are on a budget  (and have a great moisturizer ) this would be a good choice. I tried this soap for a few weeks, but I could not get past how dry and itchy my skin was after using it, I cant say I would recommend this product.
Melissa L.
Glendale, RI
This soap was amazing. Very silly and left my skin smooth and moisturized. I used it every day. It smells amazing. Never expensive. Very affordable. I wish a bar could last forever. I will continue buying this product as long as it is on the shelf
NaNii B.
Hands down this is onw of my top 3 favorite bars of soap. I can not wash my fave any other way but with this brand.. Leaves my skin feeling so good as well as smellig so good... I love the aay the bars are pink because thats my favorite color..
Jamika F.
Jacksonville , NC
This soap smells so good. The packaging is what drew me in but the soap it self is why I stayed. Love this! No cons. Pros smells amazing gets you clean ! Very gentle and doesn't affect my eczema.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
It's a nice smelling, easy to find, and affordable soap. They last a nice amount of time and get really foamy/bubbly, which I love! My skin feels clean and smooth after using without feeling overdry.
Natalie B.
Orange, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
What is a beauty bar.
katina h.
Right, I guess its another way of saying soap but since it has a nice scent its a beauty bar.