Caress® Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar

Caress Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar, 4.25 oz: Bar 4.25 oz Hydrating Blackberry and vanilla essence scent

Are these good???
Earn $282/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Caress® Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“First off I love the price point of caress. I have sensitive skin and this does not dry my skin at all it almost reminds me of Dove as we all know Dove is very silky and smooth on the skin I think caress to the same thing and it has an amazing fragrance” in 3 reviews
New York
Always has been my favorite. The scent of the soap fill up the whole bathroom. Very creamy texture and leaves my skin smooth,soft and a warm light scent. I love it.
Lyons, KS
Love it, leaves my skin soft and it's very affordable. This is definitely one of my favorites! Once you try it for the first time you'll. Make it your number one.
Bradley, IL
LOVE this soap. Lathers great. Smells super fruity. 10/10 would recommend. I usually use Dove, because I have sensitive skin. But I had no problems with this soap.
Temecula , CA
The Caress Velvet Bliss Ultra Beauty bar is a wonderfully fragrant soap that leaves your skin soft and clean. The bar soap lathers really well and is long lasting.
Bell, CA
It leaves my skin smooth. I love that. People tell me what I put on my skin that is soft I tell them is Caress Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening W/Blackberry & Vanilla.
Cantonment, FL
I have pretty dry skin, but the Caress bat did not dry my skin and actually moisturized it. It lathers well and the scent is fresh and sweet without overpowering.
Leaves my skin super soft and with a pleasant odor! Love this product! I have sensitive skin, so it does work we me daily. I always buy a new pack every 2 months.
Yoakum, TX
It smells like amazing and it doesn't give the sticky feeling some other body soaps give me, its not very expensive either so i will be buying it again 👍🏻👍🏻👌🏼👌🏼😀😀
Lebanon, MO
It was okay..I'm not a fan of bar soap. Smells good just doesn't leave my body feeling how body wash or other products do..kinda leaves a slick residue to the skin
Harlingen, TX
Smells and feels good i love and have all colors n scents in liquid too it leaves you feeling and smelling good and i lile the little shimmery glitter stuff it has
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Stretch Marks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...