Caress® Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar

Caress Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar, 4.25 oz: Bar 4.25 oz Hydrating Blackberry and vanilla essence scent

Are these good???
Earn $282/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Caress® Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“First off I love the price point of caress. I have sensitive skin and this does not dry my skin at all it almost reminds me of Dove as we all know Dove is very silky and smooth on the skin I think caress to the same thing and it has an amazing fragrance” in 3 reviews
Camden
Omg the best soap out there I swear it leaves your skin feeling baby soft smooth to the fullest... not to mention that you can get it at a great price at Walmart where I usually get it. Target has it but at a higher price...
Combination / None of the above / Dryness
I love caress soap the smell and the way it make my skin feel is always amazing. They have numerous scents but it’s always a fresh after scent the soap is affordable depending on the the scent of how new the item is.
I would highly recommend. This soap does not leave your skin with white residue. It leaves the skin feeling soft and definitely hydrated. It also leaves your skin with an amazing delicate smell that stays there for hours.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Fort Gibson, OK
I love this soap it's more of a beauty bar than just soap it leaves you feeling fresh and clean and with a hint of fragrance .The formula in this is moisturizing and feels nice on your skin as well.
Combination, Mature / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Dryness, Scarring
Lancaster
I love this caress soap use every day three times a day it doesn’t leave a film on your skin it smells good it wakes you up it’s makes you feel soft are use it on my skin I have sensitive skin it doesn’t irritate it and I would recommend this product works well flawless
Combination / Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
It has a great smell and leaves your skin soft but I wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive skin it can irritate your skin it’s affordable but I would recommend for my people that have dry skin.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Dryness
S Milwaukee, WI
I love this brand because they have great prices and great quality. My skin feels refreshed and super smooth after the shower. This is also A affordable brand to purchase. Yes and Ivory is my go to brands!
Dry / Acne / Dryness, Body Acne
Moreno Valley
I love the smell , and the way my skin feels when I get done from using it I can tell the difference from other products, it’s affordable anything caress is just a go to , to me I’ve recommended it to a few others
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dark Spots / Dryness, Itchiness
I love their products smells sexy and glamorous I want to try all their products pros it's so relaxing on the skin very effective as far as smell and moisture very afford available almost everywhere totally recommend it to everyone if your looking for luxury that inexpensive this is the brand
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Body Acne
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This bar soap smells amazingly good! I will give you that, and as much as I love using it, this product is drying on me. Let me remind you all though to not wash your face with this soap, or any bar soap! It will dry you out, and not in a good way, oily skin people. Other than that, I would generally buy it because it is one of the best scented soaps in the market.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Redness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...