Caress® Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar

Caress Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar, 4.25 oz: Bar 4.25 oz Hydrating Blackberry and vanilla essence scent

Are these good???
Earn $282/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Caress® Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“First off I love the price point of caress. I have sensitive skin and this does not dry my skin at all it almost reminds me of Dove as we all know Dove is very silky and smooth on the skin I think caress to the same thing and it has an amazing fragrance” in 3 reviews
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I like using this Caress product because the combination of the blackberry and vanilla scent is so good. And after I used this product, I can feel that this product leave my skin soft and smelling good.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product was a pleasant surprise. I usually spend more money on body wash/soap, and bought this as a temporary fill in, so wasn't expecting this to work as well as it did. Would definitely repurchase.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love how it smells and it makes my skin feel so smooth. I have extremely sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. It doesn't leave a film or residue just silky smooth skin.
The first that that attracted me was the smell. The smell was amazing. Smelled like pure berries in a bar soap. It lathered well with lots of suds which made me feel luxurious. And the color is pretty!!
Granbury, TX
A friend suggested it to me, so I gave it a go, my honest opinion of it, is that it's good for sensitive skin, the smell was amazing. Although I'm not a fan of soap bars I would recommend this to a friend.!
Denver, CO
This soap smells amazing and leaves you're body smelling amazing for hours after! It also leaves you're skinning velvety soft! I even prefer it to shave with ! its not expensive and the product is awesome
Sacramento, CA
I usually buy these soap at walmart since it was the closest store near me. it's ok, not much of my favorite. even after i wash it off, i still felt unclean. I only use it when i am out of my other soaps
Plattsburg, MO
Love the feel of my skin and the smell of the bar is not too over powering. i get a really good deal on 2 bars and they last a long time if my kids wouldn't get ahold of it in the bath to wash with as well
Cincinnati, OH
I love the silkiness and wonderful blackberry and vanilla scent of this Caress Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening bar. There is no soap film, just the soft feeling of lotioned skin. I even use it for shaving!
Amazing scent - without being too overpowering - keeps skin silky smooth and soft. The vanilla essence is my favorite part - a light, luxurious scent and feel all around - I use this every time I shower!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...