Caress® Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar

Caress Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar, 4.25 oz: Bar 4.25 oz Hydrating Blackberry and vanilla essence scent

DooWs anyone know what this smells like and how it makes your skin feel?
Are these good???
Start your review of Caress® Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“First off I love the price point of caress. I have sensitive skin and this does not dry my skin at all it almost reminds me of Dove as we all know Dove is very silky and smooth on the skin I think caress to the same thing and it has an amazing fragrance” in 3 reviews
Ridott, IL
I love the soap and how it makes my skin feel. I don't feel like I have a coating on my skin after using it and it's soft and not itchy. The scent isn't my absolute favorite, but I can live with it or possibly try another scent. I would buy it again and recommend others to buy as well.
Tulare
This sofa is very soft and gentle on the skin. It’s really good for “private” areas. I recommend using this soap with a loofah or some scrubber of some kind because you want this soap to be able to sud or it won’t clean. Similar to any other soap. It also smells reallyy good!
New Bern, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smell. Is awesome. Feels great all around me and the hubby both agree on this one. Recommend for all skins types and ages and sexes. We love it. Feels like your using an expensive soap on your body and it is def cost efficient. We love it.
Camden
Omg the best soap out there I swear it leaves your skin feeling baby soft smooth to the fullest... not to mention that you can get it at a great price at Walmart where I usually get it. Target has it but at a higher price...
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the soft clean feeling caress leaves. The velvet bliss not only feels good but smells good. It’s a soft smell without smelling like soap or s perfume. A pleasing scent that stays with you for hours after showering.
Bakersfield, CA
I love caress soap. It leaves me clean and it smells fantastic. No residue left behind like some of its competitors. It’s fairly inexpensive so I never have to choose to go without and did I mention how good it smells.
Atlantic City, NJ
Just an amazing bar it smells really good and maybe if you have a really oily skin it might not work but me having a combination skin it has worked somewhat but it’s very affordable and would recommend it
Reading, PA
Love love love this smell and this product it feels so cleans and lovely. No cons! I love this product and it’s wonderful and affordable and everywhere easy to find I definitely would recommend it
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells really good leaves no film residue skin is soft and smooth it feels hydrated don’t even need lotion afterward very affordable I purchase at target in a pack of eight
Durant, OK
Like the smell but it broke my skin out. It was too harsh for my skin. Price is good. Maybe make it more gentle on your skin. Affordable price. Would not recommend to my family.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...