Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapCaress
Caress Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar

Caress® Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar

Caress Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar, 4.25 oz: Bar 4.25 oz Hydrating Blackberry and vanilla essence scent

HooW long does this last?
DooWs anyone know what this smells like and how it makes your skin feel?
Start your review of Caress® Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
First off I love the price point of caress. I have sensitive skin and this does not dry my skin at all it almost reminds me of Dove as we all know Dove is very silky and smooth on the skin I think caress to the same thing and it has an amazing fragrancein reviews
Jae M.
Mcdonough, GA
Best soap for your skin and smells wonderful all day never a problem. This is the only soap I use for myself no other soap will do nor does it smell the same. This is a must buy
Wendy K.
Oklahoma City, OK
If you want something that smells absolutely amazing and have it just based on that, than this is your soap. It wasn't to expensive buying it. It washed my body pretty well but ended up leaving my body feeling dry afterwards.
Tracey Z.
I was very pleasantly surprised by this little drugstore gem. As a busy mother, I rarely get much time to primp or pamper myself amidst the hustle and bustle of whirlwind days. As corny as it may sound, having my 15 minutes in the shower all to myself at the end of a long exhausting day has become my "sacred spa time." Caress Velvet Bliss Ultra Silkening with Blackberry and Vanilla Essence Beauty Bars are the perfect companion to "Mom's Zen Zone." The scent is both comforting and uplifting at the same time. It's not overwhelming, fake-smelling, or sickeningly sweet. It's subtle, but definitely noticeable, and I love the way the scent lingers delicately in the bathroom even after "spa time" is over. "Velvet" is the perfect word to describe this product, as the lather is indeed rich and velvety, and I love the silky smooth way my skin feels for hours afterward. I was a diehard liquid body wash user for years, shunning bar soaps and thinking they were boring. But, Caress has won me over with this product. Now, I can't imagine "spa time" without it!
Cece.C W.
Houston Texas
I love caress body wash and bars of soap so much it soften your skin leave it feeling like silk just the greatest. Very effective never disappointing lovely smell so affordable to anyone I say try once and you will be hooked I truly recommend it
pat N.
Woodbury, NJ
very soft feeling smells good would use again like the scent and smell of vanilla refresing and relaxing
Belen O.
West Orange, NJ
It has a nice smell, and makes a good lather with the loofah. I bought it rhe caress soap box at kmart because I had a coupon. I used it for body once a day and for hands as much as I wash them daily, which is usually 5or more times daily. I would buy it again if I had a coupon.
Ee'Lexus M.
Muskegon, MI
The soaphone makes my skin feel smooth and clean... I use it everyday and never have my skin gotten irritated by the soap or anything. And the soap smells awesome.
Shalyn O.
Titusville, PA
It made my skin so soft and it smells wonderfully. I suffer from dry skin and it definitely helped with softening it
Cortani M.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this!!! It is definitely a must!!! I can promise you that you will fall in love just as I did!!!
Janae F.
Suwanee, GA
Amazing on my skin and smells so delightful, it makes my skin very smooth and leaves me smelling like vanilla. my whole household uses this and they also agree with me, for those who have sensitive skin, this is great. I'm a teen with very sensitive skin and this doesn't harm me. love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
qabursa 3.