Caress® Velvet Bliss Silkening Body Wash uploaded by Nka k.Caress® Velvet Bliss Silkening Body Wash uploaded by J Davis M.Caress® Velvet Bliss Silkening Body Wash uploaded by Catherine H.

BY CARESS #90 in Body Wash

Silkening Body Wash - Velvet Bliss Want to pamper yourself today?  Transform your everyday shower.  Caress Velvet Bliss Body Wash, a unique blend of blackberry and vanilla, combined with triple silkening moisturizers, cleanses with luscious lather, leaving your skin velvety soft and luxuriously silky.  Treat yourself today! What you are about to experience is just one of the luxurious Caress body washes created to meet your beauty needs.  Collect them all  -- and indulge!

• What is this smell like? I need a new Caress scent 3 Answers
  • I love the caress body washes, which is the best scent fo...2 Answers
Lauren H.
Cincinnati , OH
I've used this for a while and I don't have many complaints but I don't have anything amazing about it either. Caress does a great job at making fragrances that we all want to try and they succeeded in that but I don't have a huge reason to repurchase. Not bad but just okay.
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
I bought this product as a last min due to the fact I needed body wash and it was right before pay day. It smells amazing and does the job. However I just like other products out there better. I didn’t notice any different in my skin than I have before with others.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love caress. I love the variety of scents they carry. They all smell so good and leave your body smelling great. I've tried every scent and have loved all the smells of them. They leave my body super smooth. My go to daily for body wash
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
Strong scent was too much for me but it did its job on my skin . Husband loves it on his Sunday showers. Kid can’t do the scent like me. Just a bit too strong for us both. I would still recommend it for others.
Genevieve M.
corona
Great body wash. Leaves my skin feeling soft and it smells like flowers so you smell great afterwards too. The smell of the body wash actually lingers for a couple hours. Definitely recommend.
Tina W.
Henderson, NV
The velvet Bliss still coming body wash is amazing I can't say enough about how smooth and soak my body feels after I get out of the shower and the smell is invigorating in the shower
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
This has such a wonderful smell! I love how easily it suds up in the shower. It makes my skin feel very soft when I get out of the shower. I think that this is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought the caress velvet bliss sickening body wash at Cvs's.
It has a wonderful soft sweet smell.
And it has a nice thick texture.
I love using it. I would buy it again. And recommend it to everyone.
Nicole D.
I will continue to purchase this brand of body wash. The scent is long lasting and makes me feel fresh even at the end of the day. My skin feels soft and touchable after using this. The body wash itself has a luxurious feel to it for drug store prices.
Sonseray C.
The Caress body washes smell amazing and I like ways the way it suds up. Leaves you feeling and smelling fresh and clean. Its not the best product for moisturizing your skin. But if you’re on a budget, its a good buy. Very affordable.
Kaliesha B.
What is this smell like? I need a new Caress scent
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the caress body washes, which is the best scent for musk notes?