Caress® Tempting Whisper Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash uploaded by Stephanie E.Caress® Tempting Whisper Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash uploaded by Shannon J.

BY CARESS

New! Tempting Whisper Fragrance lingers on your skin 2 Makes your skin soft Inspired by exotic blossoms Want to be enchanting without a spoken word? This finely fragranced body wash is infused with the scent of wild peony and red plum. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• I was wondering if they use red plum extract or real plum...2 Answers
Caress® Tempting Whisper Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash
  • "Scent is awesome and lasts a long time. it also makes my skin feel super soft! :) I use it every time I take a shower. it is gentle but if your skin is sensitive to fragrance I don't recommend. long lasting, would recommend." in 18 reviews
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
Amazing scent!!! However, it is not as lathery or lotiony as I would prefer, the scent is out of this world. When I step into the bathroom, hours after showing, I can still smell the delightful aroma. That scent sticks on you all day too!
Amberley P.
north little rock
This body wash is amazing. The smell lasts so long on your skin. I feel clean after use and my skin doesn’t feel dried out either. The price isn’t bad for the great product you get.
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
it’s very moisturizing and the scent is amazing. the scent variety with this brand is huge and the size of the product is as well. very good quality and very good price.
Jenn R.
O Fallon, MO
This bottle lasted a pretty long time and that’s with two people using it. The aroma was nice and when applied to a loofah, I got nice suds and the product went a long way. It didn’t dry my skin out, which is a plus.
Jenny B.
Commerce Twp, MI
This body wash has a fragrance that lasts for hours after the shower. If you’re not looking for a very scented product this isn’t for you. But I love the lasting scent
Mariela O.
Bellflower, CA
A good scent I like Caress better than the tone bodywash. Similar formula but Caress is much better and Caress also carries bodywashes with beads in it that are a nice exfoliation
Tawny P.
Neenah, WI
I purchased this body wash at CVS due to to the high quality items and selection that they offer. I love the smell of this body wash. It is silky smooth and keeps my skin smooth all day long. I can even smell it after several hours of working and get compliments all the time on it.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Caress body wash always makes your skin smooth and refreshed, I do not care for this scent at all and that's half of what make a good soap! It works great but i would definitely go for another scent over this one next time
Hannah F.
I love this! I love all products from this company! I never have had a problem. It is very gentle on my skin and smells amazing. Great value. Not too pricey for a body wash. I would definitely buy it again!
Shannon J.
Conway, SC
Well i have been wanting to try this scent, so of course i have coupons in my purse. We made a quick stop at a local grocery store and it was on the reduced isle,(was only one left) and it was only $2.00 and guess what? My coupon was for $2.00 so it was totally FREE. So later that night, i finally got a chance to use it and the smell was amazing, lathered well in sponge. I love it and even my 7yr old nephew said "oh u smell good Aunt Shannie..i knew id done good to get his approval. Lol
✿celeste n.
Haines City, FL
I was wondering if they use red plum extract or real plums in this body wash. The fragrance is intoxicating.