Caress® Tempting Whisper Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash uploaded by Stephanie E.Caress® Tempting Whisper Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash uploaded by Shannon J.

BY CARESS

New! Tempting Whisper Fragrance lingers on your skin 2 Makes your skin soft Inspired by exotic blossoms Want to be enchanting without a spoken word? This finely fragranced body wash is infused with the scent of wild peony and red plum. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• I was wondering if they use red plum extract or real plum...2 Answers
Caress® Tempting Whisper Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash
  • "Scent is awesome and lasts a long time. it also makes my skin feel super soft! :) I use it every time I take a shower. it is gentle but if your skin is sensitive to fragrance I don't recommend. long lasting, would recommend." in 18 reviews
Nicole D.
Love the smell and texture of this body wash. The scent lasts for a long time. My skin feels nice and smooth after using it and is great for moisturizing. Affordable and would definitely recommend.
Caroline R.
Hilliard
Love the texture of this! Lathers very well and is a great price. Only thing is, it doesn’t have a lasting smell. But it’s effective and affordable. Will be buying again. Definitely recommend.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
I love these body washes they have a great scent to them. The scent actually last on the body for a long time. I wasn’t disappointed at all it’s a very affordable body wash compared to some others. I would recommend this.
Jenn R.
O Fallon, MO
This bottle lasted a pretty long time and that’s with two people using it. The aroma was nice and when applied to a loofah, I got nice suds and the product went a long way. It didn’t dry my skin out, which is a plus.
Jenny B.
Commerce Twp, MI
This body wash has a fragrance that lasts for hours after the shower. If you’re not looking for a very scented product this isn’t for you. But I love the lasting scent
Katherine M.
Lauderhill, FL
I love all of the caress body wash but this is my favorite out of all. The smell and texture is amazing and seems to work very good with my skin type which is dry.
Vinny C.
Tucson, AZ
This is by far one of my most favorite body washes I love almost every fragrance that they have. It smells good and it will leave your skin smelling good and soft!!!
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
it’s very moisturizing and the scent is amazing. the scent variety with this brand is huge and the size of the product is as well. very good quality and very good price.
Mariela O.
Bellflower, CA
A good scent I like Caress better than the tone bodywash. Similar formula but Caress is much better and Caress also carries bodywashes with beads in it that are a nice exfoliation
✿celeste n.
Haines City , FL
I was wondering if they use red plum extract or real plums in this body wash. The fragrance is intoxicating.

Kohl's