Caress® Tempting Whisper Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash uploaded by Shannon J.Caress® Tempting Whisper Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash uploaded by Stephanie E.

BY CARESS

New! Tempting Whisper Fragrance lingers on your skin 2 Makes your skin soft Inspired by exotic blossoms Want to be enchanting without a spoken word? This finely fragranced body wash is infused with the scent of wild peony and red plum. This alluring fragrance, inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom, lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower.

• I was wondering if they use red plum extract or real plums in thi...2 Answers
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Conway, SC
Well i have been wanting to try this scent, so of course i have coupons in my purse. We made a quick stop at a local grocery store and it was on the reduced isle,(was only one left) and it was only $2.00 and guess what? My coupon was for $2.00 so it was totally FREE. So later that night, i finally got a chance to use it and the smell was amazing, lathered well in sponge. I love it and even my 7yr old nephew said "oh u smell good Aunt Shannie..i knew id done good to get his approval. Lol
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Cheyenne, WY
This is the one that I chose last minute when I couldn't make it to Bath and Bodyworks for my normal "Country Apple" body wash. It has a great sweet, scent. I liked that its a light body wash, it doesn't cake your skin in all the overloaded scent that some body wash does. What I didn't like about it is the fact that it has the exfoliating beads in it. I am sorry if your into those, but they're just not my cup of tea. Anyways, I would recommend this body was a million times over!
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
I have used this product for a while now because the bottle is large and you don't need a ton to get a load of suds. The problem is, you sont get a load of exfoliant. So if you want a lightly exfoliating bath wash, go for it. If you want a good exfoliation, I recommend that you use another product. The scents of this product are amazing though, so I would use it again but along with another exfoliaying product while using this more as a bath wash.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
I gave the caress fine fragrance Exotic Body Wash Tempe Whispers a 4-star only because I would rather have a body wash that smells fresh and clean instead of fruiting or sweet but it is a great product it left me smelling good all day I do recommend this to anyone who loves the Sun which I did love the scent just not for a body wash maybe a perfume or body spray would be great for me we purchase tires at Walmart for a very reasonable price
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
The Caress Fine Fragrance Elixirs line is the best body wash for the price; for any price really. The scents are incredible. They all have that caress base scent, which you know if you use the brand, mixed with beautiful perfumed scents. And not only are they moisturizing, but the scent stays subtly on your skin long after you wash it off, so even if you forget perfume, you still smell great. Plus the bottle is huge, and lasts forever.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Makes you smell yummy!
Caress Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash, is a body wash that I highly recommend! I have extremely sensitive skin and this body wash did not only not effect it. But, it moisturize my skin as I used it on a daily basis. Caress Fine Fragrance also smells nice and fresh. It gives you that fresh feeling smell and feel all day. I give, Caress Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash FIVE STARS.
KaT A.
KaT A.
Comanche, OK
It's not often that I run out of body wash but I did this time so I ran to the dollar store and was amazed to find something that smelled so good there! It was an amazing price and left my entire bathroom smelling amazing! I noticed that my skin was softer and the smell lingered long after I was out of the shower. I can't wait to try more products by caress, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
I love Caress Fine Fragrance body washes. I love how they make me feel while I'm in the shower---they remind me that I'm a person, not just a mother of six or a wife, in the trenches of life. I love the way they make me smell when I'm going through the day, a gentle reminder that I took time out for myself. Seriously, I never thought I'd love a drugstore body wash as much as I love Caress.
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I honestly bought this out of desperation because I was totally out of body ash at the same time as being totally broke! This was in the budget for me because it is very affordable, but it is actually a very good product. The scent stays with you but is not cloying at all. My skin is very soft after I use it and it lathers great! I now but this and other scents by Caress all the time.
Katie R.
Katie R.
This body wash was nothing to write home about. While it didn't have any glaring issues, it got moved to the back of the shower caddy and other washed took precedent. The scent seemed overbearing and cheap. It wasn't drying but it didn't refreshingly hydrate like other available body washes. Not awful but probably will not repurchase due to it being a simply lack luster product.
✿celeste n.
✿celeste n.
Haines City, FL
I was wondering if they use red plum extract or real plums in this body wash. The fragrance is intoxicating.