BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Maureen M.
Columbia , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash! I received it complimentary from Influenster and I'm so happy I did! It smells great and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I love that it has natural exfoliants in it too. Highly recommend and I'll definitely buy it again!
kristalz85 I.
LONG BEACH
Been using this for a month now and its great. Great smell and does its job, EXFOLIATE. Leave my skin soft and feeling fresh.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of Caress body wash, the brand is my usual go to but once in a while I'll switch it up. Super reasonably priced at under 4$ and a really pleasant scent! Tahitian Renewal is by far one of my favs so I usually go back to it after every few 😉
Alicia B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The smell is AMAZING and the exfoliating beads hold up well to give a great scrub!  Leaves my skin refreshed and smooth. This rinses away easily and doesn't leave any residue on the skin. Has a long lasting scent. Highly recommend!
kathy j.
Cypress , TX
I just bought this bottle. Used it once and i enjoyed it. Smells really good. I definitely recommend this.
Taylor C.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
received this in my most recent #VoxBox and was super excited to try it. (it actually came super quick) it smells like CANDY and makes this excepting momma's skin super soft! :) i'll be buying more when this runs out!
Eren F.
Allen, TX
I love this product so much. It smells great and left my skin super moisturized. I felt very clean and definitely will be using it more often.
Shante J.
Pomegrante seeds and coconut milk! I am in heaven! My family does come from the Island. I love this tropical fruity smell. Both ingredients mesh so beautifully! I feel this product embraces but gets back to those tropical roots! This is an exfoliant which gets rid of dry and dead skin which leaves my body glowing and feeling 100% better. Long lasting scent that does wonders for the skin!-Shante James
Chares H.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
recently I have purchased the Caress Tahitian Renewal soap in hopes of finding a fun fragrance that will last throughout the day. The soap is great and the lather is top notch. I do find the scent to be a little strong when its activated in the shower. If you don’t mind the scent, then I strongly recommend! Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
Aimee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells Very exotic!
I was very impressed with the new Tahitian Renewal Body Wash from Caress. To be honest, I haven’t used Caress in a long time due to a bad experience in the past but boy am I sure glad I decided to give this product a chance, because I love everything about it.
For starters, the product comes in a perfectly sleek designed bottle that is easy to grip especially when your hands are wet. Nothing makes me more upset than dropping a bottle on my toe in the shower. It has creamy texture that has a shimmer to it with tiny exfoliating beads and has an exotic tropical like scent that is absolutely intoxicating and not at all strong. It only takes a little squeeze of the bottle to get the perfect amount to lather your whole body and rinses off easily. After getting out of the shower, I noticed my skin felt soft to the touch and refreshingly hydrated. Not at all ashy like before. It was like a vacation get-away with spa like treatment for my skin. The best part of getting to try this product was I didn’t experience any breaks out or allergic reactions and my whole family loved it. This is something I can see us getting on our next trip to the store. I am very intrigued to try Caress’s other products and recommend giving them a try!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions shared are 100% my own.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon