BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Ashlee K.
Waterloo, IL
I did love the scent of this. However, I did not feel like it did much for me in terms of exfoliation. I seem to get better results from dry brushing. This product is very inexpensive, so give it a try it may work for you. If it doesn’t no worries because the price won’t break the bank.
Kirsten B.
frederick, md USA
Pleasing combination of fragrances that last hours. Although still a bit strong strong for my tastes. Light, gentle exfoliation during shower that leave you feeling extra clean but don't strip your skin for daily use.
Caitlin D.
This body wash smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. The exfoliating beads are very gentle and dissolve nicely as you massage them into the skin. I also love that the scent will stay on your skin (very lightly) after the shower. I’ve repurchased Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash many times and don’t plan to stop!
Nikki D.
Zebulon
It’s the only body wash I have used in the past 7 years. It’s the best . I’m a severe migraine sufferer and this stuff smells so amazing and does not trigger a headache like most products do. I feel clean refreshed and amazing every time I shower with this product!!!
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh
This is my favorite smelling body wash. It’s like going on vacation if I close my eyes and pretend really hard.
Emily G.
Such a luxurious wash. I want to use every product by this brand because each product is so perfect. The scents last long after your shower. Highly recommend and it is my go to wash!
Maggie H.
Yuma
This is my all time favorite body wash, it’s a good price, smells so good, makes me feel super clean, and the smell stays on the skin for a while, making the shower feeling last! Love this one
K i l l e e n // S.
Blooming Grv, TX
I’d never used it before, but I reached for this because it was inexpensive and smelled good! Which is what always determines what body wash I use. I’m not too picky.. as long as it washes the gunk off of me and smells nice then it works for me! This one by Caress was also exfoliating and smelled heavenly and I’ve been pleased with it! I’ve had it for months and just ran out of it a day ago!
Sara F.
Smells amazing! I love the scrub particles in it! Makes me always feel fresh and clean!!
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this body wash. I don’t get it often because it is a lot more expensive then some other brands. It is a great product and leaves your skin so smooth. It smells really good. It has little beads in it that exfoliate your skin
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon