BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Cherie L.
I can't explain how much I love this product! From the wondrous exotic smell, to the feel of the exfoliating pomegranate seeds. This product also leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good. I've tried other Caress body washes but this one is my favorite!
Bryanna R.
Fresno, CA
My favorite body wash! My skin needs a body wash that exfoliates and the smell is what really sold me. It smells amazing! And I always get complimented after using it.
Katrin K.
San Clemente
Love this product! It smells like summer and is super moisturizing! It's not too scrubby but it exfoliates lightly. It is also cheap for the amount of product you get, which is great!
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Amazing body wash, it makes me smell fresh and clean! I feel like sent lasts all day. Great body wash with an affordable price tag!
Rebecca L.
Oak Hill, OH
I absolutely love the smell of this body wash. Not only is the smell amazing but when you use this body wash you leave the shower with a very fresh clean feeling. The scent is a smell that stays with you all day long. I buy this product all the time and very likely to keep purchasing it in the future.
heather Z.
Durham, NC
I love the smell of this body wash! It is one of my favorites. It definitely leaves skin feeling soft too.
Meredith R.
Love the smell, skin feels amazing, love this stuff!!! Anything Tahitian is going to have a nice aroma.
Belise S.
Pomona, CA
This body wash is great and has little exfoliating beads in it! It also smells great and keeps you fresh all day.
Jennifer M.
Tampa, FL
This product is wonderful! I love the smell of it and the fact that it exfoliates, but doesn't leave my skin dry.
Sara A.
Irvine, CA
This product smells great and left me feeling super soft. The exfoliating beads are small enough so they aren't rough and don't get stuck in the soap opening. I got it on sale at Target and it was worth the cost.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon