BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Selina K.
Santee, CA
For some reason I got tired of this body wash really quickly. I didn't feel like I was getting as clean as I could have been
summer f.
abbotsford, bc, british columbia
I really liked the scent, and the exfoliant. I used it for a few weeks, but found it didn't cleanse well enough and did not leave my skin feeling any smoothr, any silkier, or any more renewed. I was not very happy with this product. I won't be buying this again.
Veronica B.
Easthampton, MA
I used this product because I ran out of my Victoria's Secret scrub and after I used it I had hives everywhere i don't know if it was something in the soap it's self or if I'm allergic to something in it.
Tahnee T.
Kamloops, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love love this smell!! I hate that I cannot find it in Canada anywhere!!!
Melly C.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a big fan of this body wash but I do love the smell. I just dont like the fact that it takes alot to wash it off of my skin.
Kassandra C.
Groton, CT
I wouldn't try this product at all. My skin was really irritated using this product.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell and the price of it but it made my skin really irritated. Not sure if I'm allergic to something in it but its the only body wash that ever did it to me
Lavinia D.
This is the most boring product ever. I think it s ok but it is not my tipe of thing . Give it a try if you want 🔝
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
When I first purchased this I loved the scent. But that love faded quickly and I fell out of love. As for the way it cleanses, I felt dry and flaky after. It was strange because it's an exfoliating body wash. But I think the low quality ingredients were to blame. I will never purchase this (or any other caress product) again.
Kalissa W.
Smells nasty...but it gets you clean I guess....I mean it isn't all that great but everyone is different.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon