BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
My favorite Caress scented body wash. It does a great job exfoliating and you can find it at Walgreens for about $4. It works up into a delicious lather, so a little product goes a long way. I always go back to this when I need a great exfoliating session in the shower.
Coral F.
Brooklyn, NY
this exfoliating pomegranate body wash smells soooo good ladies& gentlemen that you would try eat lol Its very effective but most of all its very affordable !
Lacie G.
Fairmont, WV
You honestly can't beat a body wash that does what it says! It exfoliates, cleanses, and moisturizes all while smelling beautifully. Love, love it!
Alexis S.
Sharon Hill, PA
Love the smell and the exfoliating beads definitely leaves skin smooth and smelling great
Aide D.
Dallas, Tx United States
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This does exfoliate. I think it might need a bit more beads. But I guess its just gentle. Smells Amazing! Leaves skin silky smooth. Once your out of the shower the smell stays with you. Suds really good.
Jessica H.
Dallas
This may be my all time favorite body wash. It smells great and it lathers well. It exfoliated without being harsh on sensitive skin, it's very affordable and great quality, highly recommended
Gabi L.
It’s very affordable and actually a really good body wash. I have sensitive ,dry skin , and eczema and it doesn’t give me any reactions.
Andrea J.
Fremont , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smell so good. Last long too. I think everyone would try it would like it too . Pomegranate smell
Shirley C.
Richford, NY
What an amazing smelling body wash. I love the reenergized feeling I get after showering with this body wash
Jerrica B.
Robbins, TN
This is my favorite body wash by far. Not only does it smell amazing, it exfoliates my body so well! Just pair this with a loofa in the shower and your body will feel like new.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon