BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Yoletzy B.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love caress the brand the the smell they have such a big variety I’m currently not buying it no more because I’m trying to do a more natural wash but this smells so good and the smell stays on you for a good while I will say i finish it fast so make some bigger bottles you guys and the smell is very strong but not strong enough to bother would use this if your going on a date or going out to dinner or something like that
Maureen M.
Columbia , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash! I received it complimentary from Influenster and I'm so happy I did! It smells great and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I love that it has natural exfoliants in it too. Highly recommend and I'll definitely buy it again!
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent of Tahitian renewal is great! Its indulgent and tropical and the lather is great. I know the grit serves the purpose of exfoliation but I could do without it. This is one of my favorite scents by Caress and Caress is by far my favorite body wash.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great body wash to use for exfoliating the skin. The little "crystals" inside allows you to scrub your body leaving it super clean and fresh. The scent is also a plus and smells delicious. I have tried many scents from this collection and I love them all.
K T.
I love this bodywash. It's smell Is so refreshing and woderful. I don't usually like scented bodywashes because the scents are usually overwhelming, but this one isn't . It also had exfoliating beads in it, but not so many it fella like a scrub. This bodywash leave a my skin felling moisturized and not all dried out.I love this bodywash.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This pomegranate exfoliating body wash is so good. The exfoliants are super fine and not too abrasive. The biggest positive is the smell! You guys, I can’t describe in words just how wonderful this smells! It’s super affordable, exfoliates while hydrating, and smells like you just emerged from a tropical pomegranate filled island. How amazing!
Laura A.
McDonough , GA
I love this body wash very refreshing and smells really good. The fragrance is long lasting and very gentle on the skin very moisturizing. The price is affordable for a quality of the product. I would definitely recommend this product.
Carina K.
Newport News, VA
Thank you for sending this for me to try for free!! I really like the smell and the way it makes me feel after I take a shower! It's very gentle and mild. I would actually buy this products because of the smell and I would try the other scent they have
tiera j.
Orlando
I love it love it love it! makes my skin super soft! omg the scent last all day! and I can honesty say my skin has gotten smother. I have this product in about every fragrance. I love them all I also give them as gifts ! this is truly a great  product ! I will continue to buy and give to friend's and family !
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I received this body wash to test for free and I can definitely say I love it! It smells great, and I'm a sucker for exfoliating washes because I have pretty dry skin living in the desert of California! The scent, I will say, does not personally last on my skin very long but again - it smells great while I'm bathing so I don't really mind!
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon