BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of Caress body wash, the brand is my usual go to but once in a while I'll switch it up. Super reasonably priced at under 4$ and a really pleasant scent! Tahitian Renewal is by far one of my favs so I usually go back to it after every few 😉
Taylor F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love his body wash. It makes my skin feel soft and I love the scent. It lathers up really nicely and it gets the job done pretty well. I decided to use body wash again because I got exfoliating gloves from eco tools to remove my self tan and they say to use body wash with it and this was the best one I found at my local Walmart.
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I personally love anything that smells like pomegranate! So this body wash was definitely for me. I love the texture of the beads when rubbing it on my skin because I have such dry skin. The beads does wonders! I love the scent of this body wash and how it is much cheaper than other kinds of body washes, that will probably smell the same. It makes my skin feel extremely soft as well. Thank you Influenster for sending me this complimentary product to test and review. In love and will definitely buy more when I run out of it.
Kirsten A.
Conway, AR
My favourite scent of body wash from this brand! All their washes smell wonderful but this one takes the cake. It smells like a tropical get away. I love the exfoliating beads in it. They aren't too rough on skin and my skin feels so soft and touchable after I used this wash. Would highly recommend.
Rachel M.
McLean, VA
It’s a solid body wash for this price. The scent is strong out of the bottle (very fruity and juicy) but doesn’t linger or last on me at all. It lathers really well so I feel like I’m getting a good clean. I feel like it’s not as good as some of my higher end body washes, but I’m also paying a fraction of the price. It doesn’t exfoliate like a scrub would, but it’s good for daily exfoliation because it is gentle.
Tina A.
Vacaville, CA
This is the best body wash I have ever used , it's very cheap , it smells very good, it makes your body feel silky smooth, I tell all my family and friends to use this product, I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is thinking about using it , I have been using it for years and have not had one problem with it
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
My favorite Caress scented body wash. It does a great job exfoliating and you can find it at Walgreens for about $4. It works up into a delicious lather, so a little product goes a long way. I always go back to this when I need a great exfoliating session in the shower.
Rachael D.
Bolivia, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm so excited I got to try this product in a Vox box! I have never tried caress product prior to this testing. I can honestly say I'm really quite impressed. Thr smell is absolutely deliscious, and it's long lasting. It left my skin feeling rejuvenated and soft. I definitely recommend this product, especially for the price! It's my new go to! Especially for a nice spring, summer scent.
kelly j.
Avon Lake, OH
Can't say enough about this product.I find it thick and creamy with a beautiful fragrance.The price of the product with the quality and quantity is well worth the price. Target often has a sale or rewards coupon on these items. Buy three or more and get a 5.00 gift card. I have since stopped buying from the other bath stores.These products are a better value and clean just the same without drying out my skin.
Alicia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like Caress products and this one is no exception. The scent was amazing and I really like that it lingers on my skin without being too heavy and overbearing. The lather is nice and creamy and it didn't leave me feeling like I had a film on my skin. Works great and I would definitely use it again and again. You also can't beat the value of Caress, a little goes a long way.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon