BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Jerrica B.
Robbins, TN
This is my favorite body wash by far. Not only does it smell amazing, it exfoliates my body so well! Just pair this with a loofa in the shower and your body will feel like new.
Nikki D.
Zebulon
It’s the only body wash I have used in the past 7 years. It’s the best . I’m a severe migraine sufferer and this stuff smells so amazing and does not trigger a headache like most products do. I feel clean refreshed and amazing every time I shower with this product!!!
Meg W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This body wash smells amazing! It not only softens skin with moisturizers but it has exfoliating beads inside that help stuff off all those nasty dead skin cells. It's also reasonable priced.
Kelcey E.
Redding
This body wash smells so yummy. It has a fruity scent that lasts long after you are out of the shower and I love that it is also a body scrub and exfoliates my skin.
Amanda b.
Puyallup, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this stuff and it keeps my skin feeling clean and smooth without drying it out. A little goes a long way. About a quarter sized amount is sufficient for arms or legs.
Sierra F.
Lawton, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE how this smells! Makes me feel like I should be on a beach/in the Bahamas! Haha. Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and smelling soooo very good! Love this product and I’ll probably never switch scents.
Cecelia C.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Walgreens
This body wash smells amazing, a mix of sweet & fruity. It has little beads in it which exfoliate the skin but also moisturizes. It's the best body wash I have ever smelled!
Misty C.
Bryan, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smooth and Refreshing When I got the Caress Tahitian Renewal I was so excited because it had pomegranate seeds and cocunut milk. I'm always looking for soaps that are natural and that smell good as well as exfoliate skin. When I got it I thought it was to good to be true. The packaging is adorable. It has a flower with pomangranate seeds and looks orange glittery. Now upon trying it I was scared it was going to leave glitter on my body, but it didn't. Instead once I opened it there was a nice fruity cocunut smell and once I applied it to my skin. My skin felt very smooth and not dry. Im the person who has dry skin and even when washing my skin is dry, but upon trying this my skin didn't feel as dry. It felt nice and smooth. I recieved this product from influenster complimentary of testing it. My opinions are 100% my own. Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
Belinda A.
Houston
Great exfoliating body wash! I do not like the new lids/tops because it makes it too hard to get the product to flow out. The product can get easily built in the spout.
ashley c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This does a great job at exfoliating and making the skin super soft. The smell is surprisingly nice, the mix of coconut and pomegranate smells SO good and tropical!
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon