BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Raydus B.
Bentonville, AR
Super cheap and smells sooo good! I love caress honestly and I like that the exfoliating does soften my skin, yet I don’t feel dry after using. This product. Love it and will repurchase again and again.
alex c.
Chicago
I really love the smell of this body wash. I bought it for the first time last year & I just purchased it again from target because they have the best price. It has exfoliating beads & the scent lasts all day long. 👌💖
Adriana A.
Buena Park , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This body wash smells amazing! It cleans my skin pretty well. My only compliant is that it’s not really exfoliating to my liking. I prefer just to use a body scrub instead. But it gets the job done and that’s all that matters.
Mindy D.
Glenmora, LA
Love this body was as much as I love the bared version! Very moisturizing and the scent is out of this world. I also like to use a capful or 2 in my bath water as aromatherapy! Definitely very relaxing and tension releasing!
Danna M.
Haverhill , MA
Purchased at: Target
This is one of the best body washes I have every used! I love the way it smells (during AND after a shower), how it feels, and how affordable it is. I shower with a lufa and I find that it exfoliates best that way. You’ll love it!
Jessica H.
Dallas
This may be my all time favorite body wash. It smells great and it lathers well. It exfoliated without being harsh on sensitive skin, it's very affordable and great quality, highly recommended
Ashley P.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I do like this but it’s not my favorite body wash. It smells good but the scent fades so quickly. I also wish it had a little more oomph with the exfoliation aspect. Overall it’s a great price point for a nice body wash.
Kirsten B.
frederick, md USA
Pleasing combination of fragrances that last hours. Although still a bit strong strong for my tastes. Light, gentle exfoliation during shower that leave you feeling extra clean but don't strip your skin for daily use.
DLGrim G.
Naples
I really like the smell of this body wash. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I would reccomend and purchase again. I tend to try new body wash each time i am in need if more but this is ine i would use again.
Amanda M.
Cincinnati, OH
Such a pleasant fragrance! I love the way this rejuvenates my skin and my senses. Very smooth and creamy and helps to give my skin that fresh glow. It’s priced very competitively and easy to find in stock
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon