BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Ashlee N.
Live Oak
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a huge fan of any scrub or exfoliating body wash. This one is no different, the smell is so nice and it’s effective in leaving your feeling soft and clean, and smelling great. I would definitely recommend it ,
Tina Marie (.
I’m that girl that sit in the In the store and smell every body wash until I decide which one I want as soon as I smell this I was done I love loved it The lather in this soap really feels like silk on your skin
Hanna B.
Culpeper, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This has got to be one of my favorite scents they have! It has a summer scent to it and stays on your skin too! It has a sugary feel on your skin which is great! Also very affordable! I’ve tried so many different kinds cause they all smell so good!
Brady M.
Columbia Hts, MN
This is the most recent body wash from Caress that I’ve used. The smell is amazing. The body wash is creamy but I absolutely hate the exfoliating “seeds”. Way too gritty and grimes and it seems almost impossible to fully rinse them off your body.
sara z.
This body wash smells amazing! The smell has me smelling good for a good minute! It like the fact it's also exfoliating. It lasts so much for a low price. I can't wait to try out other smells. I tots recommend.
Janella B.
Greenwood, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this body wash not only because of the nice pleasant smell but also because it is an exfoliate it has some little crystals I would call them in the body wash that you can feel brushing against your skin as you wash just an amazing feeling
JESSIKA C.
I cannot get enough of Caress! When I was younger my mom always bought their bars of soaps and then as I got older she transitioned to body washes. Their scents are absolutely amazing, especially the Tahitian Renewal! Tropical paradise indeed!
Elizabeth R.
Rock Springs, WY
For the price, this is a nice scrub to have on hand for when I need to exfoliate. While I am a bit spoiled to slightly higher end products, I like the way this smells while I'm using it and it does the job.
Kristen D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
What an amazing body wash!! It has a citrus scent but still a richness to it. The exfoliating beads are luxurious and the smell of the gel fills the shower! I love the feeling it gives me, just like at a spa.
Au N.
Just like the other Caress products I tried, it smells great. It has exfoliating beads so my skin feels smooth afterwards. Caress products are affordable and you can catch them on sale at local drugstores.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon