BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Alisha C.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
This is a new body wash I just recently purchased. I adore it. It has little scrubbing elements to make you feel more clean. I love the smell and the way my skin feels after I use this body wash. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves caress products.
Sarah W.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
So I love the amount of product you get and that it’s not expensive. I also LOVE the exfoliating beads it has in it. They really give you that extra clean, exfoliated feeling. What I don’t like is the smell. It just isn’t for me. Over all I would recommend this product just maybe in a different scent
Jackie C.
Minneapolis, MN
I love using the exfoliating body washes by caress. This was the latest one I've used and I am almost done with my 2nd bottle. Only thing I hate is if the cap is left open it dries up very quickly and the cap gets blocked. Otherwise, this is my go-to body wash brand for scent and exfoliation.
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to love this body wash when I was younger. I have always loved the exfoliating beads, although I don't think I ever realized the importance of it! I never seemed to have dry or flaky skin (and I most certainly did not use moisturizer).
Lindsey G.
Parker
This is the only body wash that I will purchase and use on my skin. I love that it exfoliates my body and also has the most amazing smell. My old roommate would use it because he thought it smelled so good. Very happy with this brand.
KATHLEEN M.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this, but not all the time because I don't want to use an exfoliant on my skin on a daily basis.  It smells very nice and I use it about once a week.  It is a little pricier, so I don't purchase it that often.  I would recommend this product though.
Aimee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells Very exotic!
I was very impressed with the new Tahitian Renewal Body Wash from Caress. To be honest, I haven’t used Caress in a long time due to a bad experience in the past but boy am I sure glad I decided to give this product a chance, because I love everything about it.
For starters, the product comes in a perfectly sleek designed bottle that is easy to grip especially when your hands are wet. Nothing makes me more upset than dropping a bottle on my toe in the shower. It has creamy texture that has a shimmer to it with tiny exfoliating beads and has an exotic tropical like scent that is absolutely intoxicating and not at all strong. It only takes a little squeeze of the bottle to get the perfect amount to lather your whole body and rinses off easily. After getting out of the shower, I noticed my skin felt soft to the touch and refreshingly hydrated. Not at all ashy like before. It was like a vacation get-away with spa like treatment for my skin. The best part of getting to try this product was I didn’t experience any breaks out or allergic reactions and my whole family loved it. This is something I can see us getting on our next trip to the store. I am very intrigued to try Caress’s other products and recommend giving them a try!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions shared are 100% my own.
Kirsten K.
Toledo, OH
This body was will always be a classic for me. The smell is absolutely amazing and my skin feels silky smooth after I use it. I just wish that the smell would last on my skin longer, but I do highly recommend this product.
Akhia C.
Krum, TX
For those of us that love a body wash to actually have a strong scent, Caress is the brand to go to! They have the best scents that everyone can enjoy. Plus, the wash suds up really and it has some exfoliating beads that make taking a shower very spa-like.
Ashlee N.
Live Oak
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a huge fan of any scrub or exfoliating body wash. This one is no different, the smell is so nice and it’s effective in leaving your feeling soft and clean, and smelling great. I would definitely recommend it ,
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon