BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash

Start your review of Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this body scrub. I think it was a good product. I prefer the better soap coconut scrub over this however. The smell is a nice scent and it does exfoliate my body for the most part. I would recommend to others
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
Love this scent, I often buy this at Walmart’s Walgreens. Long lasting smell. You only need a small amount in your rag or loofah & you’re good to go! Very affordable & would definitely recommend!
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This Caress Tahitian Renewal exfoliating body wash is amazing. The smell for one is amazing so fresh and fruity. The beads in this body wash definitely help to scrub and exfoliate my skin and leave it feeling so smooth and clean. It applies easy and last long. I love that it is inexpensive too!
K i l l e e n // S.
Blooming Grv, TX
I’d never used it before, but I reached for this because it was inexpensive and smelled good! Which is what always determines what body wash I use. I’m not too picky.. as long as it washes the gunk off of me and smells nice then it works for me! This one by Caress was also exfoliating and smelled heavenly and I’ve been pleased with it! I’ve had it for months and just ran out of it a day ago!
Marlenne M.
Orlando
Girl like me tell you about this body wash. This wash will have you smelling like a fresh batch of cookies. I am in love. It’s smells amazing and has a really pretty look to it. It also has brown sugar and like moisture beads to exfoliate and moisturize. Would recommend to everyone and the best part is that it’s super affordable.
Rebecca O.
Edina, MN
Purchased at: Target
The body wash smells nice, but can be really overpowering at times (and really artificial). I also didn’t realize that the exfoliating agent was microbeads until I used it. Microbeads aren’t environmentally friendly (and can really clog your bathroom drain). I wouldn’t buy this product again unless the scent was toned down, and the microbeads were replaced with a natural exfoliant.
Caitlin D.
This body wash smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. The exfoliating beads are very gentle and dissolve nicely as you massage them into the skin. I also love that the scent will stay on your skin (very lightly) after the shower. I’ve repurchased Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash many times and don’t plan to stop!
Serina R.
Love this body wash! It smells amazing and feels very silky! It does exfoliate which makes my body feel even more smooth and clean! Great product and not very expensive.
Mallory H.
Out of all of the body washes Caress makes, this is by far my favorite. First of all, It smells amazing. It’s a fresh and tropical scent that you can still smell a few hours later. It also has little exfoliants in it to help get the dead skin off and keep your skin looking its best. It doesn’t dry out my skin either which is a plus.
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells so good! I use this mostly in the summer months and it’s great for using at the beach to get all of the salt and sand and dead skin off to make your skin look great in your bikini! I love the smell too.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon