BY CARESS

Need a little escape? Caress® Tahitian Renewal® blends the exotic fragrance of pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk for ravishing, renewed skin.

• Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wa...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new body wash that lasts all day ...2 Answers
  • I popped it open in the store and enjoyed the smell. But ...1 Answers
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash
  • "Caress Tahitian Renewal w/Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash is very refreshing I have not found a full size bottle so I buy the travel size" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smelling awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "its a great body wash smells great and makes my skin feel soft it is a very sweet tropical smell that i personaly adore" in 1 review
  • "Do not forget to exfoliate those dead skin cells off!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, is inexpensive, and you get a good amount of product." in 1 review
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I received this body wash to test for free and I can definitely say I love it! It smells great, and I'm a sucker for exfoliating washes because I have pretty dry skin living in the desert of California! The scent, I will say, does not personally last on my skin very long but again - it smells great while I'm bathing so I don't really mind!
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite exfoliating body wash. The smell reminds me of a tropical punch or something. It's so fruity and I love that. Makes my skin so soft and smooth and I buy it every chance I get, even when I don't need any at the time lol it's so affordable too!
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't typically used scented products due to my sensitive skin. However, this body wash smells amazing and makes your skin feels baby soft after just one wash! Thanks to Influenster for sending me this product complimentary because I would have never tried it and missed out!
Alicia B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The smell is AMAZING and the exfoliating beads hold up well to give a great scrub!  Leaves my skin refreshed and smooth. This rinses away easily and doesn't leave any residue on the skin. Has a long lasting scent. Highly recommend!
Angela D.
San Benito , TX
Caress intrigued me with the commercials so the initial reason I bought the body wash is because of the advertisements. After the first wash with this exact scent I did notice you remain smelling like this for a full 8 hours. It is long lasting but it doesn't lather as much as I like. However it is a steal of a deal and the price is worth the size of the bottle.
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
I received this product for free and was surprised at how much I liked it. The product smells pretty good, and I found that after exfoliating the scent changed slightly, smelling even better on my skin. I found it to not be too harsh, but still exfoliated and left my skin feeling smooth but not stripped.
Kate B.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the way this stuff smells. It’s delish. It has little exfoliating beads which I love. It leaves skin so soft and smooth and clean. It’s super affordable too. I will purchase again and will definitely recommend!
Amanda P.
I love the smell of this product and how exfoliating it is on my skin. I live that it is moisturizing but my skin could use just a little more moisture; maybe an in-shower moisturizer to follow up in the same scent? I would definitely recommend!
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
The perfect exfoliator before self tanning!! The light granules will which away any debris or dead skin while leaving your skin remarkably moisturized. Your tanner will apply silky smooth without any streaks. It's also great for daily use and the scent is to die for. A trademark Caress is known for.
Trinny T.
Steelton
The smell was great,made my skin feel smooth. The price was very affordable so i haad no problem paying for it. in some areas of my body i couldn't use it so i really didn't like that about the body wash. If it was made better for sensitive skin then i would have continued using it.
Allie M.
Reading, PA
Do you ever break out in an allergic reaction from this body wash?
Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN
I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?
Renee T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the smell?
Kali B.
Caress® Tahitian Renewal™ Exfoliating Pomegranate Body Wash Is this thick or watery?

Amazon