Alyson M.
Maplewood , MN

I keep suddenly keep hearing Caress being mentioned as being the best body wash. What are the pros of this body wash versus say a Dove or Olay body wash?

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
1 year, 1 month ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I find Dove to be way more moisturizing than Caress. I was extremely disappointed the last time I bought Caress but have never been disappointed by Dove. I've even used Dove on my baby since she was 3 months old and prefer it over baby wash.
Allison R.
Allison R.
West Monroe, LA
2 years, 2 months ago
I love Caress! It smells so good and leaves me feeling clean and exfoliated. In comparison to dove products, it doesn't leave any residue and is a good bit more reasonably priced than their products! I would recommend this product to anyone! The Evenly Gorgeous scent is also equally as fantastic!!
Karlee L.
Karlee L.
2 years, 4 months ago
I swear by Caress bath products. Especially the burnt brown sugar one, I was hooked on this one but I decided to branch out and try something new. It has microbeads so it exploliates the skin well whereas dove is a creamier base and doesn't do much for me. I guess it just depends on the skin type you have.
member-aee883efa
member-aee883efa
2 years, 4 months ago
This is one of my favorite it smells awesome and makes your skin feel so soft..
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
2 years, 4 months ago
I've used both ,and prefer olay highly over caress, it's nice but olay has a heavier lather and lasts longer
Katie C.
Katie C.
2 years, 4 months ago
The smell of this body wash is amazing- Tahitian renewal- I absolutely love the way my bathroom smells after using it. Other than that, usually I find this at a good price and it does a good job with exfoliation. Personally I think olay body wash is better with moisturizing, but if you want a caress body wash that is decent at moisturizing I would go with the daily silk line- I like the smell of the white peach one. Pros: awesome smell, good exfoliation, price ----- cons: olay is better with moisturizing. I used to use dove years ago, but I haven't tried them recently so I can't really compare to dove.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The bottles are smaller but they have a massive amount of scents and scrubs and washes. The only downfall is sometimes they're not as moisturizing.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Clearfield, UT
2 years, 4 months ago
I personally love the smell of this body wash better than any dove body wash I've used! It also has little microbeads that exfoliate as you wash. Great body wash!